Sent by ETFbitcoin from January 24, 2018 until February 15, 2019


Thu Feb 14 19:13:49 2019: 1 to pandukelana2712 (history) for Re: [Diskusi] Lahirnya Aturan Ketat BAPPEBTI tentang Crypto Aset sebagai Komoditi
Thu Feb 14 19:13:47 2019: 1 to antsam (history) for Re: [Diskusi] Lahirnya Aturan Ketat BAPPEBTI tentang Crypto Aset sebagai Komoditi
Thu Feb 14 19:13:32 2019: 1 to bots1 (history) for [Diskusi] Lahirnya Aturan Ketat BAPPEBTI tentang Crypto Aset sebagai Komoditi
Thu Feb 14 19:13:26 2019: 2 to kawetsriyanto (history) for Re: [Diskusi] Lahirnya Aturan Ketat BAPPEBTI tentang Crypto Aset sebagai Komoditi
Thu Feb 14 18:31:41 2019: 2 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Sharding strategy held together by atomic swaps
Thu Feb 14 18:21:47 2019: 1 to Abdussamad (history) for Re: What private key format to use to import a Bip-38 paper wallet into Electrum? 
Thu Feb 14 04:31:09 2019: 1 to fatca (history) for Re: Sharding strategy held together by atomic swaps
Wed Feb 13 19:37:29 2019: 1 to mocacinno (history) for Re: Developing of API
Wed Feb 13 19:35:23 2019: 1 to Carlton Banks (history) for Re: Luke Jr's 300kb blocks
Wed Feb 13 19:35:20 2019: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: Luke Jr's 300kb blocks
Wed Feb 13 19:34:08 2019: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: Why is there missing numbers among BIPs?
Wed Feb 13 19:34:01 2019: 2 to fatca (history) for Sharding strategy held together by atomic swaps
Wed Feb 13 19:24:43 2019: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: BitCrack - A tool for brute-forcing private keys
Wed Feb 13 19:09:03 2019: 3 to johank (history) for Stochastic Model For The Price Of Bitcoin
Wed Feb 13 10:17:52 2019: 3 to lontivero (history) for Re: Red trust on Bestmixer: is this justified?
Wed Feb 13 09:36:50 2019: 2 to pooya87 (history) for Re: Getting incorrect public key (in Java's bitcoin's public/private key generator)
Wed Feb 13 09:36:18 2019: 2 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: [Edukasi] Dari Private Key Sampai Ke Bitcoin Address (Untuk Pemula)
Tue Feb 12 19:51:17 2019: 1 to franky1 (history) for Re: The first Bitcoin (BTC) transaction received to an IP address ?
Tue Feb 12 19:46:10 2019: 2 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: Whats up with Craig Wright?
Tue Feb 12 19:31:27 2019: 1 to fronti (history) for Number of connections
Tue Feb 12 06:51:48 2019: 2 to tvplus006 (history) for Tokemom - SCAM - FAKE TEAM
Tue Feb 12 06:48:31 2019: 1 to tvplus006 (history) for weenzee.com - 403% PROFIT FOR THE YEAR - Ponzi / HYIP - No team
Tue Feb 12 06:40:48 2019: 1 to bitdaric (history) for How to verify your Electrum [for Windows]
Tue Feb 12 06:40:38 2019: 2 to bitdaric (history) for Re: How to verify your Electrum
Tue Feb 12 04:14:03 2019: 1 to mikeywith (history) for Re: In the crypto world of decentralization, DTs have the centralization power?
Mon Feb 11 18:23:10 2019: 1 to buwaytress (history) for Re: Whats up with Craig Wright?
Mon Feb 11 18:22:37 2019: 1 to avikz (history) for Re: Whats up with Craig Wright?
Mon Feb 11 18:22:07 2019: 1 to franky1 (history) for Re: Whats up with Craig Wright?
Mon Feb 11 17:29:36 2019: 1 to BitCryptex (history) for deleted post
Mon Feb 11 17:29:04 2019: 1 to BitCryptex (history) for deleted post
Mon Feb 11 17:21:28 2019: 1 to Carlton Banks (history) for Re: How many people could lightning network support at the moment?
Mon Feb 11 17:21:03 2019: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: 10x scaleup & Stable TPS: new blocks carry hashes of TXs, no TXs themself ??
Mon Feb 11 17:13:48 2019: 11 to nopara73 (history) for Re: CoinJoin: Bitcoin privacy for the real world
Mon Feb 11 17:09:04 2019: 1 to Pmalek (history) for A Bullying experiment
Mon Feb 11 17:03:27 2019: 1 to freedomno1 (history) for Re: A Bullying experiment
Mon Feb 11 17:03:06 2019: 1 to xtraelv (history) for Re: A Bullying experiment
Mon Feb 11 08:51:21 2019: 1 to tromp (history) for Re: Where is hashing algorithm code?
Mon Feb 11 08:51:09 2019: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: Where is hashing algorithm code?
Mon Feb 11 08:10:40 2019: 1 to logfiles (history) for Must have web browser addons to keep you a step safer from phishing
Mon Feb 11 03:38:35 2019: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: 10x scaleup & Stable TPS: new blocks carry hashes of TXs, no TXs themself ??
Mon Feb 11 02:38:34 2019: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: 10x scaleup & Stable TPS: new blocks carry hashes of TXs, no TXs themself ??
Sun Feb 10 18:04:57 2019: 1 to almightyruler (history) for Re: Collection of 18.509 found and used Brainwallets
Sun Feb 10 18:02:34 2019: 1 to TheArchaeologist (history) for Re: Collection of 18.509 found and used Brainwallets
Sun Feb 10 18:01:29 2019: 1 to AdolfinWolf (history) for Re: A proposed solution for lost Bitcoins...
Sun Feb 10 18:00:33 2019: 1 to mocacinno (history) for Re: A proposed solution for lost Bitcoins...
Sun Feb 10 17:59:45 2019: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Var length integers
Sun Feb 10 17:59:20 2019: 1 to darosior (history) for Re: Var length integers
Sun Feb 10 17:58:14 2019: 3 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Output witness scripthash but input keyhash?
Sun Feb 10 17:57:48 2019: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: con-current validation engine for bitcoin-core
Sun Feb 10 17:57:28 2019: 1 to hosseinamin (history) for Re: Speed up syncing of bitcoin core when the blockchain becomes colossal
Sun Feb 10 17:56:16 2019: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Can we convert a HEX private key to RSA private key?
Sun Feb 10 17:56:14 2019: 1 to darosior (history) for Re: Can we convert a HEX private key to RSA private key?
Sun Feb 10 17:55:41 2019: 1 to qwk (history) for Re: Sanitising bad data inserted into Bitcoin: Redacting in Bitcoin blockchain
Sun Feb 10 17:55:28 2019: 2 to qwk (history) for Re: Redactable Blockchain in the Permissionless Setting 
Sun Feb 10 17:55:11 2019: 1 to domob (history) for Re: regtest specific port don't seems to work
Sun Feb 10 17:52:42 2019: 1 to mixoftix (history) for Re: Printable one-time coupons (to be used as "cash")
Sun Feb 10 17:52:15 2019: 1 to d5000 (history) for Printable one-time coupons (to be used as "cash")
Sun Feb 10 17:50:55 2019: 1 to Effingham Hoofnagle (history) for Re: Easy cold storage with Tails Linux, and Electrum for newbies
Sun Feb 10 17:49:34 2019: 2 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sun Feb 10 17:48:26 2019: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sun Feb 10 17:48:12 2019: 1 to spartacusrex (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sun Feb 10 17:47:48 2019: 1 to DooMAD (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sun Feb 10 17:47:23 2019: 2 to mikeywith (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sun Feb 10 17:46:51 2019: 1 to mixoftix (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sun Feb 10 17:46:28 2019: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sun Feb 10 17:46:07 2019: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sun Feb 10 17:46:01 2019: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sun Feb 10 17:43:20 2019: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: Super BrainFlayer 2019 - Enormous Blooms, Gigantic Text-Files, all BTC ADDRESSES
Sun Feb 10 17:37:06 2019: 1 to franky1 (history) for Re: How does block size harm decentralization?
Sun Feb 10 17:24:31 2019: 1 to LTU_btc (history) for Re: New hardware wallets
Sun Feb 10 17:22:35 2019: 2 to logfiles (history) for Importing Vs Sweeping Private Keys; What you need to know.
Sun Feb 10 16:30:03 2019: 1 to mixoftix (history) for Re: The necessity of "flash-back-pinning" in structure of transactions..
Sun Feb 10 16:29:12 2019: 3 to mixoftix (history) for The necessity of "flash-back-pinning" in structure of transactions..
Sun Feb 10 16:29:04 2019: 2 to aliashraf (history) for Re: The necessity of "flash-back-pinning" in structure of transactions..
Sun Feb 10 15:45:29 2019: 1 to HCP (history) for deleted post
Sun Feb 10 15:39:24 2019: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: Cold Storage Hardware
Sun Feb 10 15:23:52 2019: 1 to ranochigo (history) for Re: Pls help with cpfp transaction
Fri Feb 8 20:27:12 2019: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: New hardware wallets
Fri Feb 8 20:16:12 2019: 1 to piotr_n (history) for Corrupt getheaders messages from /Satoshi:0.16.3/
Fri Feb 8 20:12:26 2019: 1 to mixoftix (history) for The necessity of "flash-back-pinning" in structure of transactions..
Fri Feb 8 20:05:56 2019: 1 to buwaytress (history) for Re: Bitcoin Mass Payment
Fri Feb 8 19:56:05 2019: 2 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: secp256k1 parameters: when to use what as a modulus?
Fri Feb 8 19:53:23 2019: 3 to Avirunes (history) for Re: What kind of Bitcoin wallet is this? 
Thu Feb 7 19:48:48 2019: 1 to franky1 (history) for Re: On reversible transactions
Thu Feb 7 19:38:50 2019: 1 to deisik (history) for On reversible transactions
Thu Feb 7 19:34:20 2019: 1 to d5000 (history) for Re: On reversible transactions
Thu Feb 7 18:49:24 2019: 2 to almightyruler (history) for Re: Collection of 18.509 found and used Brainwallets
Thu Feb 7 18:40:57 2019: 1 to Abdussamad (history) for Re: guidance "recovering" bitcoin.
Thu Feb 7 17:44:12 2019: 1 to ryzaadit (history) for [GUIDE] Cara Membuat Alamat Bitcoin Unikmu Sendiri (Custom Address)
Thu Feb 7 17:43:54 2019: 3 to bots1 (history) for Masa Bodoh dengan ETF, Kripto Memiliki Ruang Tersendiri
Thu Feb 7 04:53:26 2019: 2 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Bitcoin block creation !!??
Thu Feb 7 04:42:58 2019: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Submitting CPFP transaction with zero-fee parent
Wed Feb 6 20:03:51 2019: 1 to TryNinja (history) for Re: 2 weird happening now in ELECTRUM WALLET. (calling all devs from electrum)
Wed Feb 6 19:52:58 2019: 1 to almightyruler (history) for Re: Collection of 18.509 found and used Brainwallets
Wed Feb 6 19:50:51 2019: 4 to qwk (history) for Re: Sanitising bad data inserted into Bitcoin: Redacting in Bitcoin blockchain
Wed Feb 6 19:50:24 2019: 1 to domob (history) for Submitting CPFP transaction with zero-fee parent
Wed Feb 6 19:38:52 2019: 1 to nc50lc (history) for Re: Sincerely/Urgently need your help: How to use Bitcoin Parser?
Wed Feb 6 19:35:52 2019: 1 to John999 (history) for Re: Lightning Network Discussion Thread
Wed Feb 6 19:23:51 2019: 2 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Bitcoin block creation !!??
Wed Feb 6 19:03:12 2019: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: [Diskusi] Cryptocurrency dengan Fiat, Mana yang lebih Anonim?
Wed Feb 6 19:02:58 2019: 1 to bots1 (history) for Re: [Diskusi] Cryptocurrency dengan Fiat, Mana yang lebih Anonim?
Tue Feb 5 19:37:19 2019: 4 to pandukelana2712 (history) for Re: [Diskusi] Cryptocurrency dengan Fiat, Mana yang lebih Anonim?
Tue Feb 5 19:37:11 2019: 2 to anu1908 (history) for Re: [Diskusi] Cryptocurrency dengan Fiat, Mana yang lebih Anonim?
Tue Feb 5 19:37:05 2019: 1 to bots1 (history) for [Diskusi] Cryptocurrency dengan Fiat, Mana yang lebih Anonim?
Tue Feb 5 19:27:17 2019: 7 to mixoftix (history) for Shahin Go-Round, a new approach to green blockchains..
Tue Feb 5 19:27:13 2019: 1 to TryNinja (history) for Re: Is this a wallet tracking method? receiving 0.00000546 every few days
Tue Feb 5 19:25:34 2019: 6 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for 10, 10 year old Bitcoins in 10 alternate universes!
Tue Feb 5 19:24:13 2019: 3 to darosior (history) for Re: Is Blockchain an array of Blocks?
Tue Feb 5 19:23:55 2019: 1 to CristianOff (history) for Is Blockchain an array of Blocks?
Tue Feb 5 19:23:13 2019: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: inbuilt transaction type in bitcoin to improve scalability massively?
Tue Feb 5 19:22:39 2019: 1 to Anonymous Kid (history) for inbuilt transaction type in bitcoin to improve scalability massively?
Tue Feb 5 19:22:29 2019: 3 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: A couple of questions regarding Schnorr MuSig algorithm math notation
Tue Feb 5 19:22:16 2019: 2 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for A couple of questions regarding Schnorr MuSig algorithm math notation
Tue Feb 5 19:22:08 2019: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Disable pruning on a node with a pruned block chain
Tue Feb 5 17:32:30 2019: 3 to bots1 (history) for Re: [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Tue Feb 5 06:44:32 2019: 3 to TryNinja (history) for Re: How to Forge a BTC transaction using Electrum and Trezor
Tue Feb 5 06:44:18 2019: 1 to Pamoldar (history) for Re: How to Forge a BTC transaction using Electrum and Trezor
Tue Feb 5 06:43:44 2019: 2 to krogothmanhattan (history) for How to Forge a BTC transaction using Electrum and Trezor
Tue Feb 5 06:41:15 2019: 1 to KingZee (history) for Re: block inputs
Tue Feb 5 06:40:40 2019: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Deep cold storage
Tue Feb 5 06:39:54 2019: 2 to darosior (history) for Re: Deep cold storage
Tue Feb 5 06:35:45 2019: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: Blockstream's Bitcoin Satelite WWW w/ OuterNet USB Reciever.
Mon Feb 4 07:50:18 2019: 2 to BitsAndSats (history) for Bitcoin Protocol/Ecosystem Stack Infographic (feedback wanted)
Mon Feb 4 04:33:55 2019: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: Blockstream's Bitcoin Satelite
Mon Feb 4 04:28:42 2019: 1 to Searing (history) for Re: Blockstream's Bitcoin Satelite WWW w/ OuterNet USB Reciever.
Mon Feb 4 04:28:25 2019: 3 to qwk (history) for Re: Sanitising bad data inserted into Bitcoin: Redacting in Bitcoin blockchain
Mon Feb 4 04:28:17 2019: 1 to coiner16 (history) for Re: Sanitising bad data inserted into Bitcoin: Redacting in Bitcoin blockchain
Mon Feb 4 04:27:52 2019: 6 to coiner16 (history) for Sanitising bad data inserted into Bitcoin: Redacting in Bitcoin blockchain
Mon Feb 4 04:08:11 2019: 3 to hosseinamin (history) for concurrent validation engine for bitcoin-core
Mon Feb 4 04:07:55 2019: 2 to Chris! (history) for Re: Vanitygen: Vanity bitcoin address generator/miner [v0.22]
Mon Feb 4 04:07:44 2019: 6 to arulbero (history) for Re: Fastest way of generating addresses for millions of private keys
Mon Feb 4 04:07:32 2019: 1 to Artemis3 (history) for Re: how to create a shortcut to electrum btc wallet
Mon Feb 4 04:07:24 2019: 1 to Artemis3 (history) for Re: is it possible to store the blockchain in two different hard drives?
Fri Feb 1 05:36:19 2019: 1 to Desmond1543 (history) for Fastest way of generating addresses for millions of private keys
Thu Jan 31 19:35:39 2019: 1 to arulbero (history) for Re: about Brute-force missing private key in the end !
Thu Jan 31 12:50:32 2019: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Why signing same message with same private key is yielding different signatures?
Thu Jan 31 12:16:58 2019: 1 to nc50lc (history) for Re: need help recovering old wallet from someone who is familiar all the way back
Wed Jan 30 19:52:21 2019: 1 to Abdussamad (history) for Re: [Linux] Electrum-3.2.4 is ok but Electrum-3.3.x don't run
Tue Jan 29 08:12:14 2019: 1 to anu1908 (history) for Re: [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Tue Jan 29 07:19:58 2019: 1 to almightyruler (history) for Re: Collection of 18.509 found and used Brainwallets
Mon Jan 28 17:52:41 2019: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for deleted post
Mon Jan 28 17:00:42 2019: 1 to Carlton Banks (history) for Re: is notifying users about new versions within the wallet a good idea?
Sun Jan 27 17:05:56 2019: 2 to coiner16 (history) for Sanitising bad data inserted into Bitcoin: Redacting in Bitcoin blockchain
Sun Jan 27 17:05:44 2019: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Quantum Computing and Bitcoin
Sun Jan 27 17:00:47 2019: 1 to nc50lc (history) for Re: Help with a transaction please
Sat Jan 26 19:08:13 2019: 1 to Lucius (history) for Re: Question to the developer - is the new 3.3.3 version safe?
Sat Jan 26 10:50:06 2019: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: BitCrack - A tool for brute-forcing private keys
Sat Jan 26 10:40:47 2019: 1 to yj1190590 (history) for (Brief introduction): A Stake-Based Blockchain Voting Consensus Protocol
Sat Jan 26 10:34:35 2019: 1 to joniboini (history) for Re: [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Fri Jan 25 19:09:26 2019: 1 to mocacinno (history) for Re: is it possible to store the blockchain in two different hard drives?
Wed Jan 23 19:15:21 2019: 1 to HCP (history) for Re: Encrypting the wallet and old backups
Tue Jan 22 18:57:26 2019: 1 to aplistir (history) for Re: Possible to generate public key without private key ?
Tue Jan 22 18:57:09 2019: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: Possible to generate public key without private key ?
Tue Jan 22 10:06:12 2019: 5 to domob (history) for Re: Random numbers in a blockchain
Tue Jan 22 10:00:34 2019: 1 to lovesmayfamilis (history) for BITELECTRONEUM - SCAM - Fake Team
Mon Jan 21 20:05:40 2019: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: [DISKUSI] Transaction Per Second
Fri Jan 18 20:56:15 2019: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: Upgrade or hard-fork? Is it time to stop over-misusing the term hard-fork?
Fri Jan 18 20:23:32 2019: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for A couple of questions regarding Schnorr MuSig algorithm math notation
Fri Jan 18 20:23:03 2019: 2 to jackg (history) for Re: Convert priv key to compressed public key
Fri Jan 18 20:23:00 2019: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Convert priv key to compressed public key
Thu Jan 17 20:50:05 2019: 1 to mjablack (history) for Introducing Atomic Loans - Extends atomic swaps for cross-chain debt agreements
Thu Jan 17 20:37:28 2019: 1 to jackg (history) for Re: Convert priv key to compressed public key
Thu Jan 17 20:33:29 2019: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: Convert priv key to compressed public key
Wed Jan 16 20:06:46 2019: 1 to CapnSparrow (history) for Browser Addon That Helps You Ignore Spammy Comments
Wed Jan 16 19:34:02 2019: 1 to Lucius (history) for Re: Cold Storage Hardware
Tue Jan 15 19:18:13 2019: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: Lagi Rame BTC Panda Yang diributkan Masyarakat Babel
Tue Jan 15 06:21:23 2019: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sun Jan 13 21:10:05 2019: 1 to Carlton Banks (history) for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sat Jan 12 20:45:38 2019: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: inbuilt transaction type in bitcoin to improve scalability massively?
Sat Jan 12 05:33:59 2019: 1 to HCP (history) for Re: Warning: There is an ongoing phishing attack against Electrum users
Fri Jan 11 21:38:49 2019: 1 to BitsAndSats (history) for Bitcoin Protocol/Ecosystem Stack Infographic (feedback wanted)
Fri Jan 11 20:11:35 2019: 1 to r1s2g3 (history) for Are Bankers trying to regulate/dominate the Bitcoin Market?
Thu Jan 10 20:01:36 2019: 1 to Yinhuo1993 (history) for Re: Why Cobo Tablet only allows to store 4 letters of each words?
Wed Jan 9 21:16:16 2019: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Wed Jan 9 20:54:09 2019: 1 to darosior (history) for Re: Is Blockchain an array of Blocks?
Wed Jan 9 20:35:53 2019: 1 to khaled0111 (history) for Re: I GOT HACKED AND LOST 1 MILLION
Wed Jan 9 06:18:23 2019: 1 to JollyGood (history) for BTCpay Server: A Real e-Commerce Game Changer?
Wed Jan 9 06:12:55 2019: 1 to HCP (history) for Re: Coinomi Desktop
Wed Jan 9 06:02:15 2019: 1 to hatshepsut93 (history) for Re: Is Blockchain an array of Blocks?
Tue Jan 8 20:30:53 2019: 1 to khaled0111 (history) for Re: #cryptoquestionoftheday
Tue Jan 8 19:54:42 2019: 2 to mikeywith (history) for If your miner is not showing on the network > here is what you doing wrong.
Tue Jan 8 19:33:55 2019: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Which wallet still support sending bitcoin with 0 fee?
Tue Jan 8 19:30:17 2019: 1 to Lucius (history) for Re: Videos of people trying to use Bitcoin for retail purchases
Tue Jan 8 08:13:11 2019: 1 to philipma1957 (history) for Re: Well the 2018 btc diff jumps are over so what will 2019 bring us?
Tue Jan 8 08:11:04 2019: 1 to mikeywith (history) for Re: which power supplies are known to work in UK and 216 to 253 Volts rms ?
Tue Jan 8 08:04:55 2019: 1 to nutildah (history) for Re: 🔥[ANN] Bitcoin short. The easiest way to short bitcoin🔥
Tue Jan 8 08:00:36 2019: 1 to Abdussamad (history) for Re: Linux - error installing electrum 3.3.2
Tue Jan 8 07:49:50 2019: 1 to BitCryptex (history) for Re: Ledger Nano X - new mobile focused hardware wallet
Tue Jan 8 07:49:27 2019: 1 to mjglqw (history) for Re: Anyone know orasaifu?
Tue Jan 8 07:41:08 2019: 1 to bones261 (history) for Re: Funny how inflation bug was swept under the rug
Tue Jan 8 07:38:14 2019: 2 to KingZee (history) for Re: Math problem regarding recovery seed
Mon Jan 7 20:41:53 2019: 1 to KingZee (history) for Infinite addresses using a single private key?
Mon Jan 7 20:41:37 2019: 1 to asche (history) for Re: Ledger Nano X - new mobile focused hardware wallet
Mon Jan 7 20:12:19 2019: 1 to khaled0111 (history) for Re: Storing data in bitcoin blockchain
Mon Jan 7 20:03:35 2019: 1 to KingZee (history) for Infinite addresses using a single private key?
Mon Jan 7 19:55:39 2019: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: What libraries for secp256k1 have been used for bitcoin in the past?
Mon Jan 7 05:59:59 2019: 1 to mikeywith (history) for Re: bitcoin core full node unreachable - no incoming connections?
Sun Jan 6 21:15:29 2019: 1 to darosior (history) for Re: What libraries for secp256k1 have been used for bitcoin in the past?
Sun Jan 6 20:51:15 2019: 2 to BitsAndSats (history) for Bitcoin Protocol Stack Infographic (feedback wanted)
Sun Jan 6 20:16:59 2019: 1 to anu1908 (history) for Re: [INFO] Informasi Phishing, Malware, Virus Dst (WAJIB BACA)
Sun Jan 6 19:59:40 2019: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: spend P2SH output
Sat Jan 5 20:47:03 2019: 1 to brndnmtthws (history) for Bitcoin seed mnemonic one-time pad tool
Sat Jan 5 20:37:57 2019: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Seeds segwit to standard?
Sat Jan 5 20:33:57 2019: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: 10, 10 year old Bitcoins in 10 alternate universes!
Sat Jan 5 07:15:04 2019: 1 to mechanikalk (history) for BlockReduce: Scaling Blockchain to human commerce
Sat Jan 5 07:10:14 2019: 1 to kzv (history) for Working on atomic swap. Need feedback.
Sat Jan 5 07:09:09 2019: 1 to ir.hn (history) for Proof of Thought (PoT): The Holy Grail has arrived! Only Humans can mine
Sat Jan 5 07:07:00 2019: 2 to Kruddler (history) for Free C# Cryptocurrency Library - Query Blockchain APIs and Exchanges
Sat Jan 5 07:06:48 2019: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Is it possible to sign/create a transaction without specifying inputs?
Sat Jan 5 06:55:25 2019: 1 to phosphor1897 (history) for How to handle fragmentation and later reunification?
Sat Jan 5 06:54:35 2019: 3 to MagicByt3 (history) for Understanding The Satoshi Codebase (Series) PART 1 -
Sat Jan 5 06:50:51 2019: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: [Diskusi] Akan Kah Bitcoin Menggunakan HEVC ?
Sat Jan 5 06:49:57 2019: 1 to joniboini (history) for [INFO] Meningkatnya Serangan Phishing Electrum
Sat Jan 5 06:46:00 2019: 2 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Math problem regarding recovery seed
Sat Jan 5 06:43:12 2019: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: Old bitcoin wallet.dat files needed
Sat Jan 5 06:39:19 2019: 1 to DannyHamilton (history) for Re: Why do we trust hardware wallet manufacturers?
Sat Jan 5 06:39:02 2019: 1 to butka (history) for 3 Types of Consensus in Bitcoin
Sat Jan 5 06:38:40 2019: 3 to Kallisteiros (history) for Superspace: Scaling Bitcoin Beyond SegWit
Sat Jan 5 06:38:30 2019: 4 to aliashraf (history) for Getting rid of pools: Proof of Collaborative Work
Sat Jan 5 06:37:34 2019: 2 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for 10, 10 year old Bitcoins in 10 alternate universes!
Thu Jan 3 06:48:55 2019: 1 to Artemis3 (history) for Re: Well the 2018 btc diff jumps are over so what will 2019 bring us?
Thu Jan 3 06:44:59 2019: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: quantum computing & BTC
Thu Jan 3 06:42:39 2019: 1 to lclc (history) for New open source Bitcoin libraries for BIP32, BIP44, bech32, libbitcoin & BTCPay
Thu Jan 3 06:33:51 2019: 1 to suchmoon (history) for Re: www.bitcoinwhoiswho.com "Wallet Name" field
Thu Jan 3 06:32:04 2019: 1 to phosphor1897 (history) for How to handle fragmentation and later reunification?
Sat Dec 29 06:20:01 2018: 1 to o_e_l_e_o (history) for Re: wallet.fail - 35C3 talk on hardware wallet vulnerabilities (Ledger, Trezor)
Fri Dec 28 21:07:22 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for wallet.fail - 35C3 talk on hardware wallet vulnerabilities (Ledger, Trezor)
Fri Dec 28 20:37:11 2018: 1 to Husna QA (history) for Re: [INFO] Meningkatnya Serangan Phishing Electrum
Thu Dec 27 05:43:33 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: Is gossip protocol in Bitcoin perfect?
Sun Dec 23 21:52:01 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: [SCALING] Minisketch
Sat Dec 22 16:45:09 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: quantum computing & BTC
Sat Dec 22 16:38:43 2018: 1 to TryNinja (history) for Re: Importing Ledger nano s xpub into Electrum
Sat Dec 22 16:21:10 2018: 1 to mikeywith (history) for My "mini" mining farm
Thu Dec 20 21:20:52 2018: 1 to darosior (history) for Re: A TECHNICAL question about blockchain, btc mining
Thu Dec 20 21:16:39 2018: 1 to Carlton Banks (history) for [SCALING] Minisketch
Tue Dec 18 19:24:42 2018: 1 to franky1 (history) for Re: During these hard times, it's time for self improvement
Tue Dec 18 10:58:42 2018: 1 to ekiro (history) for Re: Trusted tor fallback nodes?
Sun Dec 16 17:59:32 2018: 1 to VB1001 (history) for How Many Full Nodes Bitcoin Online ?
Sun Dec 16 17:58:33 2018: 1 to ranochigo (history) for Re: RPF(Replace by Fee) vs CPFP(Child pays for parent)
Sun Dec 16 17:43:13 2018: 1 to UmaPessoa (history) for Proposal of a "stable" coin mechanism with no oracle or peg
Sun Dec 16 05:31:27 2018: 1 to darosior (history) for Re: Question about Bitcoin Digital signatures
Fri Dec 14 20:55:09 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Why use RFC6979 and is there any downsides?
Thu Dec 13 17:23:25 2018: 1 to nuno12345 (history) for Re: We need some help to decode a hacker addon
Thu Dec 13 17:21:42 2018: 1 to darosior (history) for Re: Satoshi Client. Network Traffic with No Peers
Thu Dec 13 07:44:30 2018: 1 to JusticeForYou (history) for Re: Could we stop having ban appeal topics?
Wed Dec 12 17:59:51 2018: 1 to darosior (history) for Re: Is it possible to run a full node without verifying the whole blockchain?
Wed Dec 12 06:07:33 2018: 1 to theymos (history) for Re: Decentralized Forum?
Tue Dec 11 18:28:32 2018: 2 to DdmrDdmr (history) for Analysis – Merit per post per Section/Subsection
Tue Dec 11 17:58:33 2018: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: Human readable addresses
Mon Dec 10 21:06:49 2018: 1 to mixoftix (history) for Re: Random numbers in a blockchain
Mon Dec 10 20:33:32 2018: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for [PRIVACY WARNING] Sharing your raw unsigned Electrum tx will reveal MPK!
Sun Dec 9 20:15:45 2018: 1 to mixoftix (history) for Re: Random numbers in a blockchain
Sun Dec 9 19:44:04 2018: 1 to domob (history) for Random numbers in a blockchain
Sat Dec 8 19:53:54 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Use of oldest QT wallet
Sat Dec 8 19:51:13 2018: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Are block/Tx versions signed or unsigned? Why?
Sat Dec 8 10:12:58 2018: 1 to KINGandKONG (history) for New Way to Generate Bitcoin Addresses!
Sat Dec 8 09:06:07 2018: 1 to SteamGamesBTC.com (history) for ►SteamGamesBTC.com◄Steam Games, Wallet Cards, Huge list
Fri Dec 7 21:16:57 2018: 1 to ThomasV (history) for Re: It is possible to send to multiple addresses with electrum
Thu Dec 6 18:35:32 2018: 1 to brndnmtthws (history) for Bitcoin seed mnemonic one-time pad tool
Thu Nov 29 09:29:08 2018: 1 to iasenko (history) for Re: bitcointalk should make their own coin
Mon Nov 26 19:32:57 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: Is it possible for the block chain records to be compressed and rebased?
Sun Nov 25 19:37:03 2018: 1 to mixoftix (history) for Re: A new patented method of POW to minor the needs for power and mining machines
Sun Nov 25 19:25:54 2018: 1 to pebwindkraft (history) for Re: How many tx/second can we handle now?
Sun Nov 25 19:13:00 2018: 1 to BitCryptex (history) for Re: Traumatic brain injury has left me with multiple seed phrases please help!
Sun Nov 25 19:06:50 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Bitcoin Scaling Solution Without Lightning Network...
Sun Nov 25 19:04:10 2018: 1 to ranochigo (history) for Re: checking timestamp on bitcoin
Sun Nov 25 18:54:27 2018: 1 to o_e_l_e_o (history) for Re: Gender identity, bigotry and being categorized.
Sun Nov 25 07:44:47 2018: 1 to arulbero (history) for Re: How does vanitygen find a pattern?
Sat Nov 24 20:30:59 2018: 1 to mixoftix (history) for Re: Plans of attack for bitcoin?
Sat Nov 24 20:16:58 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: What determines Bitcoins decimal system?
Sat Nov 24 20:12:47 2018: 1 to albertgudl (history) for I just created an easier way to get paid in crypto!
Fri Nov 23 20:08:38 2018: 1 to franky1 (history) for Re: Bitcoin Scaling Solution Without Lightning Network...
Fri Nov 23 14:06:39 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Unable to find the correct transaction hash
Fri Nov 23 02:48:13 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Plans of attack for bitcoin?
Thu Nov 22 18:15:52 2018: 1 to xtraelv (history) for Gender identity, bigotry and being categorized.
Thu Nov 22 18:09:22 2018: 1 to ranochigo (history) for Re: Plans of attack for bitcoin?
Thu Nov 22 17:46:21 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Dead man's switch
Thu Nov 22 04:21:55 2018: 1 to Alizaind (history) for Re: [STATS] Local Board Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) - Statistics Center
Thu Nov 22 03:18:37 2018: 1 to Raja_MBZ (history) for China *slowly* taking over the world?
Thu Nov 22 03:03:12 2018: 1 to abhiseshakana (history) for Re: [Info] Data Estimasi, Sirkulasi BTC & Reward Mining BTC yang masih tersisa
Wed Nov 21 04:10:59 2018: 1 to abhiseshakana (history) for [STATS] Local Board Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian) - Statistics Center
Tue Nov 20 12:16:37 2018: 1 to KingZee (history) for findwallet - Bitcoin Core Wallet Finder
Sun Nov 18 06:56:15 2018: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: How to parse Address in transaction with SegWit script
Sun Nov 18 05:39:25 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Ways of transacting with bitcoin must be unified.
Sat Nov 17 17:15:31 2018: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: Bitcoin Scaling Solution Without Lightning Network...
Fri Nov 16 05:28:51 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Development Environment to get started
Fri Nov 16 02:56:25 2018: 1 to aleksej996 (history) for Re: Dead man's switch
Thu Nov 15 18:59:25 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: How do i verify Electrum installer on Linux?
Wed Nov 14 04:40:27 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: How does vanitygen find a pattern?
Sun Nov 11 14:14:05 2018: 1 to d57heinz (history) for Re: The State of Cryptocurrency Mining by David Vorick (Sia)
Sun Nov 11 14:03:51 2018: 1 to domob (history) for Re: How exactly are forks resolved in bitcoin?
Sun Nov 11 13:57:09 2018: 1 to mixoftix (history) for Re: Shahin Go-Round, a new approach to green blockchains..
Sat Nov 10 18:07:05 2018: 1 to friends1980 (history) for Thorough screening: Terms&Conditions and Privacy Policy of crypto exchanges
Sat Nov 10 17:51:46 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Axiom of Resistance (Why Craig Wright is not Satoshi)
Sat Nov 10 05:07:15 2018: 1 to mixoftix (history) for Shahin Go-Round, a new approach to green blockchains..
Fri Nov 9 04:53:12 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: First time I enter the bitcoin world, I'd like some help
Mon Nov 5 16:45:59 2018: 1 to Mastercore (history) for Re: Consensus, the key to decentralisation POW,POS,PO?...
Mon Nov 5 16:43:03 2018: 1 to arulbero (history) for Re: ECDSA math questions
Sat Nov 3 11:19:05 2018: 1 to xtraelv (history) for Re: Will Lauda be SUED ?
Fri Nov 2 19:05:37 2018: 1 to mechanikalk (history) for BlockReduce: Scaling Blockchain to human commerce
Thu Nov 1 11:39:31 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: Multi-sig Message Signing
Wed Oct 31 04:48:57 2018: 1 to d5000 (history) for Re: Are there some natural random events that could serve as a source of consensus?
Mon Oct 29 14:30:48 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Are blockchain tracking sites tracking Segwit adoption wrong?
Mon Oct 29 14:30:26 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: How are bitcoin blocks verified?
Sat Oct 27 13:53:56 2018: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: [Share] Warung Makan Dengan Pembayaran Cyrptocurrency
Thu Oct 25 10:55:03 2018: 1 to mocacinno (history) for Re: Wasabi Wallet - Making Bitcoin Transactions Untraceable
Thu Oct 25 04:02:59 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: PoW vs PoS- Proof-of-Stake Might be the Winner here (Save the Environment)
Thu Oct 25 03:20:41 2018: 1 to d5000 (history) for Re: Blockchain vs. Block Lattice
Wed Oct 24 06:18:25 2018: 1 to bobthegrownup (history) for Re: [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Tue Oct 23 17:12:02 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: can't get the same publickey for c and nodejs
Tue Oct 23 11:46:28 2018: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: [Diskusi] Kriteria Post Layak 1 s/d 10 Merit.
Tue Oct 23 11:26:21 2018: 1 to hatshepsut93 (history) for Re: Why didn't satoshi use PoW for something else?
Sun Oct 21 19:07:27 2018: 1 to Aritra Pramanik (history) for Proof of waiting better than proof of stake and proof of work
Sat Oct 20 13:36:45 2018: 1 to aplistir (history) for Re: What would the math be behind these claims?
Sat Oct 20 11:47:10 2018: 1 to Carlton Banks (history) for Re: [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Sat Oct 20 11:47:01 2018: 1 to piotr_n (history) for Re: Are blockchain tracking sites tracking Segwit adoption wrong?
Wed Oct 17 18:51:20 2018: 1 to nopara73 (history) for Re: CoinJoin: Bitcoin privacy for the real world
Wed Oct 17 17:15:26 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Are blockchain tracking sites tracking Segwit adoption wrong?
Tue Oct 16 15:31:25 2018: 1 to Sowik (history) for [Guide] Secure air-gapped crypto wallet storage method
Tue Oct 16 12:15:58 2018: 1 to vlad230 (history) for vlad230's Merit source application - Romanian Local board
Tue Oct 16 11:54:28 2018: 1 to Alizaind (history) for Re: Pertanyaan Seputar Forum dan Bitcoin untuk Newbie
Tue Oct 16 11:28:31 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Is gossip protocol in Bitcoin perfect?
Tue Oct 16 11:18:58 2018: 1 to hackbyte (history) for Re: Complete chainstate export from 2018-10-15 as torrent.
Mon Oct 15 10:35:02 2018: 1 to hackbyte (history) for Complete chainstate export from 2018-10-15 as torrent.
Sat Oct 13 16:16:52 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: Why does Bitcoin Core(testnet) unable to connect to bitcoin network?
Sat Oct 13 16:15:56 2018: 1 to BrewMaster (history) for Re: How is a bitcoin transaction serialised so that it is ready for signing?
Sat Oct 13 16:14:53 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Lightning network possible attack?
Sat Oct 13 16:13:27 2018: 1 to psycodad (history) for Re: Bitcoin Transaction Through Smoke Signal
Sat Oct 13 16:12:29 2018: 1 to pebwindkraft (history) for Re: Bitcoin script. Need help.
Sat Oct 13 16:11:40 2018: 1 to Heisenberg_Hunter (history) for Re: What is use of Checkpoints in a cryptocurrency?
Sat Oct 13 16:09:51 2018: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Same private key for 02 and 03 key with same X coord?
Sat Oct 13 16:09:18 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Is Bitcoin infrastructure too Chinese? What should be done technically?
Sat Oct 13 15:48:34 2018: 1 to elda34b (history) for Re: [INFO] Dandelion - protokol untuk menyembunyikan asal mula transaksi
Wed Oct 10 20:04:20 2018: 1 to theymos (history) for Re: Is Bitcoin infrastructure too Chinese? What should be done technically?
Wed Oct 10 19:29:24 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Is Bitcoin infrastructure too Chinese? What should be done technically?
Wed Oct 10 11:41:24 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Is Bitcoin infrastructure too Chinese? What should be done technically?
Tue Oct 9 19:58:56 2018: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for [Guide] Tidak Punya Hardware Wallet? Yuk Buat Offline Wallet
Tue Oct 9 12:52:20 2018: 1 to DdmrDdmr (history) for Bitcointalk – Posts per Day - evolution during past six months
Tue Oct 9 06:55:22 2018: 1 to abhiseshakana (history) for Re: [INFO] Algoritma Konsensus pada Teknologi Blockchain
Tue Oct 9 06:54:54 2018: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: [INFO] Algoritma Konsensus pada Teknologi Blockchain
Tue Oct 9 06:54:47 2018: 1 to Roels Major (history) for Re: [INFO] Algoritma Konsensus pada Teknologi Blockchain
Tue Oct 9 06:52:55 2018: 1 to abhiseshakana (history) for [Info & Tutorial] Multi-Signature Wallet
Mon Oct 8 18:52:09 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Semi-Full Bitcoin Node. Downloading from ONLY pruned nodes.
Mon Oct 8 16:28:26 2018: 1 to almightyruler (history) for Re: Collection of 18.509 found and used Brainwallets
Mon Oct 8 06:21:48 2018: 1 to DannyHamilton (history) for Re: Why do we trust hardware wallet manufacturers?
Sun Oct 7 21:06:21 2018: 1 to pbojan (history) for Windows/Linux Cryptocurrency Desktop Price Ticker
Sun Oct 7 21:04:21 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for On Marxism and the bitcoin energy consumption debate
Sun Oct 7 20:38:25 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: A TECHNICAL question about blockchain, btc mining
Sun Oct 7 20:32:03 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: How much Terabyte needed to get 51 characters all possible combination?
Sun Oct 7 20:30:30 2018: 2 to Pavle (history) for [GUIDE] How to create an online store and accept Bitcoin by using open-source
Sun Oct 7 20:23:25 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Solving Selfish/Colluding Mining
Sun Oct 7 20:22:01 2018: 1 to onelineproof (history) for Solving Selfish/Colluding Mining
Sun Oct 7 15:59:15 2018: 1 to BitCryptex (history) for Common questions regarding the Lightning Network
Sun Oct 7 14:58:42 2018: 1 to xtraelv (history) for Re: New Zealand "Digital Strip Search"
Sun Oct 7 09:20:43 2018: 1 to d5000 (history) for Re: POW vs. POS
Sat Oct 6 19:34:57 2018: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Signing a sum of bitcoin
Sat Oct 6 04:56:42 2018: 1 to HCP (history) for Re: "Purpose: ProveFunds" bip-0322
Thu Oct 4 05:18:24 2018: 2 to theymos (history) for Captcha bypass
Thu Oct 4 03:38:11 2018: 1 to simplexum (history) for Organic UTXO consolidation (in the course of regular payments)
Wed Oct 3 04:22:16 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Tue Oct 2 10:45:59 2018: 1 to tromp (history) for Re: How is a public key calculated from a private key using ecc?
Tue Oct 2 09:08:18 2018: 2 to abhiseshakana (history) for [INFO] Algoritma Konsensus pada Teknologi Blockchain
Tue Oct 2 06:16:30 2018: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: [Info & Tutorial] Multi-Signature Wallet
Mon Oct 1 18:43:11 2018: 1 to DooMAD (history) for Re: Flaws in LN (Lightning Network).
Mon Oct 1 17:45:57 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Mon Oct 1 15:57:18 2018: 1 to lightningslotmachine (history) for Re: Running bitcoin node with LN hub on a Raspberry Pi 3
Mon Oct 1 15:51:29 2018: 1 to Carlton Banks (history) for Re: [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Mon Oct 1 15:51:27 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Mon Oct 1 05:22:45 2018: 1 to mprep (history) for Re: Rant on Tor
Sun Sep 30 06:18:56 2018: 1 to jbaczuk (history) for Re: When Schnorr will be added?
Sat Sep 29 15:47:24 2018: 1 to Helana (history) for Re: Pray for Donggala Central Sulawesi, Indonesia. Earthquake Mag 7.7 SR
Sat Sep 29 13:26:05 2018: 1 to simplexum (history) for Idea: instant hot wallet top-up with encrypted paper wallets
Sat Sep 29 12:18:16 2018: 1 to DooMAD (history) for Re: Flaws in LN (Lightning Network).
Sat Sep 29 08:07:34 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Error help! “A fatal error occurred. Bitcoin can no longer continue safely.
Sat Sep 29 05:11:12 2018: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: Electrum multisig 2of2 on separate machines and both offline(cold storage)
Fri Sep 28 20:37:37 2018: 1 to harding (history) for How To Make a Distributed BitCoin Escrow Service
Fri Sep 28 18:26:40 2018: 1 to vlad230 (history) for [Merit Analysis] "Self Made" high ranked users based on earned merit
Fri Sep 28 17:47:10 2018: 1 to Piggy (history) for Top 30 Merit givers per board - Interactive Tool to spot possible Merit Sources
Fri Sep 28 10:10:50 2018: 1 to Lauda (history) for Re: The duplicate input vulnerability shouldn't be forgotten
Fri Sep 28 09:33:32 2018: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Deterministic Wallet, BIP 39, Seed Words, and relating Public Addresses
Fri Sep 28 09:19:05 2018: 1 to mocacinno (history) for Re: How easy do you think blockchain can utilized for patient data storage?
Fri Sep 28 06:48:54 2018: 1 to butka (history) for [Guide] How to Create MultiSig Electrum Wallet for Beginners
Fri Sep 28 05:17:58 2018: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: Firstbits / Mini Public Key Explorer?? Help please
Thu Sep 27 18:55:00 2018: 1 to butka (history) for [Guide] How to Create MultiSig Electrum Wallet for Beginners
Thu Sep 27 03:24:49 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: Isn't doing % N while generating a random key a flaw?
Wed Sep 26 16:01:37 2018: 1 to Piggy (history) for Re: Black Mirror and the "Chinese new social credit system"
Wed Sep 26 15:10:11 2018: 1 to Carlton Banks (history) for Re: Bitcoin and C++
Wed Sep 26 15:09:49 2018: 1 to aleksej996 (history) for Re: Bitcoin and C++
Tue Sep 25 18:10:05 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: why is core development and hosting centralized?
Mon Sep 24 16:00:29 2018: 1 to piotr_n (history) for Re: The duplicate input vulnerability shouldn't be forgotten
Mon Sep 24 14:05:11 2018: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: Bitcoin Core 0.16.3 Released
Mon Sep 24 03:46:31 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: The duplicate input vulnerability shouldn't be forgotten
Mon Sep 24 03:45:22 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: The duplicate input vulnerability shouldn't be forgotten
Mon Sep 24 03:42:34 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: The duplicate input vulnerability shouldn't be forgotten
Sun Sep 23 16:48:10 2018: 1 to buwaytress (history) for Re: Coinbase/Block without any transaction
Sun Sep 23 10:41:25 2018: 1 to Wind_FURY (history) for Re: Is anonymity the future for bitcoin???
Sun Sep 23 10:16:49 2018: 1 to DooMAD (history) for Re: The duplicate input vulnerability shouldn't be forgotten
Sun Sep 23 07:43:55 2018: 1 to figmentofmyass (history) for Re: Will Bitcoin Switch to Proof Of Stake?
Sat Sep 22 13:38:50 2018: 1 to Red (history) for Not a suggestion
Sat Sep 22 09:55:57 2018: 1 to theymos (history) for The duplicate input vulnerability shouldn't be forgotten
Fri Sep 21 13:01:39 2018: 1 to Kallisteiros (history) for Re: Trying to get a deeper understanding of atomic swaps
Fri Sep 21 12:54:17 2018: 1 to noobWithAComputer (history) for Trying to get a deeper understanding of atomic swaps
Fri Sep 21 12:54:14 2018: 2 to noobWithAComputer (history) for Re: Trying to get a deeper understanding of atomic swaps
Thu Sep 20 19:25:43 2018: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for Re: [DISKUSI] Apakah Bitcoin hanya untuk orang-orang yang berpendidikan tinggi ?
Thu Sep 20 11:06:33 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: wallet.dat hash reset
Thu Sep 20 07:29:02 2018: 1 to theymos (history) for Re: Flaws in LN (Lightning Network).
Thu Sep 20 05:48:45 2018: 1 to theymos (history) for Re: When Schnorr will be added?
Wed Sep 19 06:53:56 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Bitcoin Core 0.16.3 Released
Wed Sep 19 06:48:05 2018: 1 to pebwindkraft (history) for Re: Manually convert a Binary or HEX private key to WIF, then find the Public Key
Wed Sep 19 06:21:44 2018: 1 to theymos (history) for DoS in Bitcoin Core: update required
Tue Sep 18 16:10:34 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: wallet.dat hash reset
Tue Sep 18 14:59:09 2018: 1 to ByteCoin (history) for OP_EVAL proposal
Tue Sep 18 14:53:58 2018: 1 to MagicalTux (history) for Bitcoin across the world
Tue Sep 18 14:52:34 2018: 1 to Matt Corallo (history) for A Debate on the Usefulness of "donating" Miners
Tue Sep 18 14:47:55 2018: 1 to vit05 (history) for BitcoinTalk expert list. Who uses the badge.
Tue Sep 18 14:38:09 2018: 1 to Foxpup (history) for Re: wallet.dat hash reset
Tue Sep 18 14:34:34 2018: 1 to ranochigo (history) for Re: Satoshi trolled you, you pitiful moron.
Tue Sep 18 14:31:49 2018: 1 to nullius (history) for Satoshi trolled you, you pitiful moron.
Tue Sep 18 14:29:36 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Why the fuck did Satoshi implement the 1 MB blocksize limit?
Tue Sep 18 14:21:43 2018: 1 to Bruce Wagner (history) for Re: PC World Article on Bitcoin
Tue Sep 18 14:21:41 2018: 1 to satoshi (history) for Re: PC World Article on Bitcoin
Tue Sep 18 14:12:29 2018: 1 to satoshi (history) for Re: Scalability and transaction rate
Tue Sep 18 14:07:58 2018: 1 to dinofelis (history) for Re: Why the fuck did Satoshi implement the 1 MB blocksize limit?
Tue Sep 18 13:56:27 2018: 1 to Peter Todd (history) for How a floating blocksize limit inevitably leads towards centralization
Tue Sep 18 13:46:50 2018: 1 to piuk (history) for A proposal for a scalable blockchain.
Tue Sep 18 13:41:58 2018: 1 to giv (history) for Bitcoin client with I2P patch
Tue Sep 18 13:39:19 2018: 1 to Nicolas Dorier (history) for Book release : Blockchain Programming in C# (Part 1)
Tue Sep 18 13:37:38 2018: 1 to caveden (history) for Block size limit automatic adjustment
Tue Sep 18 13:35:02 2018: 1 to etotheipi (history) for Improving Offline Wallets (i.e. cold-storage)
Tue Sep 18 12:32:47 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Deterministic wallets
Tue Sep 18 12:29:43 2018: 1 to X7 (history) for Post your SegWit questions here - open discussion - big week for Bitcoin!
Tue Sep 18 06:30:39 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Manually convert a Binary or HEX private key to WIF, then find the Public Key
Tue Sep 18 06:28:53 2018: 1 to andytoshi (history) for Re: For the super paranoid: How do I get the public key from a private key by hand?
Mon Sep 17 18:35:46 2018: 2 to monero (history) for [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency
Mon Sep 17 18:05:03 2018: 1 to aleksej996 (history) for Re: My phonenumber is blocked due to circumstances: no access to my wallet
Mon Sep 17 18:02:22 2018: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: [overview] Recover Bitcoin from any old storage format
Mon Sep 17 09:16:56 2018: 1 to theymos (history) for Re: Enhanced newbie restrictions & requirements
Sun Sep 16 18:57:34 2018: 1 to franky1 (history) for Re: What are the steps to take to publish the solution for blockchain scaling?
Sun Sep 16 15:01:47 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: With no alert system, how do you "alert" nodes now?
Sat Sep 15 19:56:13 2018: 1 to deletedcoin (history) for Best practices to handle BTC payments in a web based shop properly and secure
Sat Sep 15 08:17:19 2018: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: How many possibly bitcoin addresses are there exactly? And how long does it...
Wed Sep 12 05:58:05 2018: 1 to tk808 (history) for Re: [New to Crypto?] Ask Any Crypto Question, I'll Answer
Sun Sep 9 15:20:35 2018: 1 to gorkem2020 (history) for A TECHNICAL question about blockchain, btc mining
Sat Sep 8 07:13:35 2018: 1 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Re: Coinomi TX Signing Issues
Thu Sep 6 19:55:11 2018: 1 to TheArchaeologist (history) for Re: Possible bug in decoderawtransaction in 16.02?
Thu Sep 6 16:50:02 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Possible bug in decoderawtransaction in 16.02?
Sun Sep 2 19:45:07 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: Total Number of full nodes operating. Less than 10k.
Sat Sep 1 21:57:09 2018: 2 to johank (history) for Anonymous Atomic Swaps Using Homomorphic Hashing
Sat Sep 1 21:28:12 2018: 1 to Kallisteiros (history) for Superspace: Scaling Bitcoin Beyond SegWit
Sat Sep 1 17:20:19 2018: 2 to Coding Enthusiast (history) for Step by step guide to go from public key to a Bech32 encoded address
Fri Aug 31 21:04:54 2018: 1 to Puppet (history) for  ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ Cloudmining 101 (ponzi risk assessment) ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Fri Aug 31 20:47:19 2018: 1 to Husna QA (history) for Hardware Wallet
Fri Aug 31 05:27:03 2018: 2 to nullius (history) for Modulo Bias
Fri Aug 31 05:20:01 2018: 1 to nullius (history) for Bitcoin’s Public-Key Security Level
Fri Aug 31 03:45:45 2018: 1 to xtraelv (history) for The Cypherpunks and Bitcoin. The years before bitcointalk.
Thu Aug 30 19:29:20 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Access funds on legacy address related to segwit addr to which I got access to
Thu Aug 30 13:54:40 2018: 1 to odolvlobo (history) for Re: Which statement about the difficulty target is the correct one?
Thu Aug 30 11:27:37 2018: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for [Edukasi] Dari Private Key Sampai Ke Bitcoin Address (Untuk Pemula)
Wed Aug 29 19:36:35 2018: 1 to butka (history) for 3 Types of Consensus in Bitcoin
Wed Aug 29 19:05:57 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Getting rid of pools: Proof of Collaborative Work
Mon Aug 27 18:50:06 2018: 1 to Kallisteiros (history) for Superspace: Scaling Bitcoin Beyond SegWit
Mon Aug 27 16:50:34 2018: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for [Essay] Blockchain, Bitcoin, Altcoin - Kursus Kilat Pemula
Mon Aug 27 16:49:13 2018: 2 to joniboini (history) for [EDUKASI] Semua Hal Tentang Bitcoin
Mon Aug 27 16:43:59 2018: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for [Essay] Blockchain, Bitcoin, Altcoin - Kursus Kilat Pemula
Mon Aug 27 11:45:42 2018: 1 to Mike Hearn (history) for Thoughts on type safety and crypto RNGs
Sun Aug 26 18:57:31 2018: 2 to LoyceV (history) for [overview] Recover Bitcoin from any old storage format
Sun Aug 26 07:26:20 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: 10 min (on average) for block time? is it a rule?
Sat Aug 25 21:46:58 2018: 1 to satoshi (history) for Re: Bitcoin snack machine (fast transaction problem)
Sat Aug 25 21:29:00 2018: 2 to spirali (history) for Bash script to filter new topics created by high rank members only
Sat Aug 25 20:40:28 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: 10 min (on average) for block time? is it a rule?
Sat Aug 25 20:35:07 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: bitcoin core slow sync today?
Sat Aug 25 20:34:00 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: bitcoin core slow sync today?
Sat Aug 25 08:53:24 2018: 2 to DdmrDdmr (history) for Bitcointalk Merit Dashboard
Fri Aug 24 04:57:54 2018: 2 to DdmrDdmr (history) for Analysis - Merited on multiple Subsections and the Correlation Matrix
Thu Aug 23 19:06:50 2018: 1 to Shitcointalk (history) for How to clean up the forum ?
Thu Aug 23 08:28:25 2018: 2 to BitCryptex (history) for Basics of the Lightning Network - explanation and wallets
Thu Aug 23 08:04:26 2018: 1 to TheArchaeologist (history) for Re: Send btc from multiple addresses in one transaction.
Tue Aug 21 20:36:34 2018: 1 to friends1980 (history) for Code of Conduct in Exchanges: The Crypto Constitution (+ Terms of Use screening)
Sat Aug 18 12:00:04 2018: 1 to Coin-1 (history) for [LOG] The ranked up members - Congratulations!
Thu Aug 16 21:13:28 2018: 2 to aliashraf (history) for An analysis of bitcoin blockchain height divergence from its standard behavior
Thu Aug 16 12:52:02 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Stack size
Thu Aug 16 10:43:25 2018: 1 to Xynerise (history) for Re: If Bitcoin chooses longest chain, how is it reliable at all ?
Thu Aug 16 10:07:50 2018: 1 to vit05 (history) for [List] Consensus Algorithms
Thu Aug 16 09:57:12 2018: 1 to BitCryptex (history) for Re: Hardware Wallets & Security flaws
Thu Aug 16 09:17:01 2018: 1 to LoyceV (history) for Mod, please check new plagiarism: Reporting copy/pasting, please permban
Wed Aug 15 19:06:04 2018: 1 to hilariousetc (history) for Community generated suggestions to improve the forum (+ eventual voting on them)
Fri Aug 10 08:17:51 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: If I could find a collision...
Tue Aug 7 19:48:03 2018: 1 to byteball (history) for Brave New World & 1984: prescience, whistleblowing, public opinion probes?
Mon Aug 6 22:22:06 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: Fetch Bitcoin mempool transactions
Sun Aug 5 15:16:27 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: What are these wallet addresses??
Fri Aug 3 20:37:28 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: What are seed nodes?
Wed Aug 1 20:49:00 2018: 1 to cellard (history) for Re: i'd like to start educating others about blockchain: main points?
Wed Aug 1 17:05:17 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: An analysis of Mining Variance and Proximity Premium flaws in Bitcoin
Wed Aug 1 06:14:24 2018: 1 to BitCryptex (history) for Common questions regarding the Lightning Network
Tue Jul 31 18:02:59 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Digital Signature Creation
Tue Jul 31 15:07:11 2018: 1 to d5000 (history) for Re: Blockchain vs. Block Lattice
Thu Jul 26 09:06:43 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: How to input custom data to blockchain?
Wed Jul 25 20:25:54 2018: 1 to Vod (history) for Announcing BPIP - The Bitcointalk Public Information Project!
Tue Jul 24 07:29:53 2018: 1 to bitmover (history) for bitmover Merit Source Application - and thoughts on Brazilian Bitcoin Community
Sat Jul 21 13:53:23 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Question about extra data in blockchain. Malicious tempering vulnerability?
Sat Jul 21 09:02:05 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: How satoshi could be anonymous when he was the only full-node ?
Thu Jul 19 21:05:48 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for Re: Bogus locator in getheaders (rewievers wanted)
Tue Jul 17 17:35:11 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: Why can Core not Scale at a 0.X% for blocksize in the S-Curve f(X)
Thu Jul 12 21:47:26 2018: 1 to Anon136 (history) for Lightning Network Discussion Thread
Thu Jul 12 17:37:23 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Using references in order to compress the byte size of transactions
Tue Jul 10 18:13:35 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Re: Dynamic Blockchain
Mon Jul 9 20:16:14 2018: 2 to butka (history) for Valid 256-bit Private Keys (Not All of Them Are)
Sat Jul 7 08:18:30 2018: 1 to pugman (history) for A simple bitcoin Q/A. Learn new and interesting stuff about bitcoin.
Fri Jul 6 21:08:47 2018: 1 to aliashraf (history) for Getting rid of pools: Proof of Collaborative Work
Wed Jul 4 22:07:49 2018: 1 to DdmrDdmr (history) for Our very own sMerit Network Picture - enhanced with access to all sMerit TXs
Wed Jul 4 20:54:00 2018: 1 to danda (history) for new tool: hd-wallet-derive -- for deriving private and public keys.
Tue Jul 3 21:19:53 2018: 2 to Piggy (history) for Interact & Explore the Merit Network
Tue Jul 3 21:10:20 2018: 2 to achow101 (history) for Alert Keys and Alert System Vulnerabilities Disclosure
Mon Jul 2 21:55:43 2018: 1 to butka (history) for [Guide] How to Create a Watch-only Wallet (for Electrum)
Mon Jul 2 21:24:49 2018: 1 to jseverson (history) for Re: future bitcoin transaction fees
Sun Jul 1 22:26:49 2018: 1 to centralbanksequalsbombs (history) for Re: Importance of cryptocurrencies
Fri Jun 29 22:14:16 2018: 1 to pooya87 (history) for Re: BitPico throwing down against Roger Ver
Wed Jun 27 18:59:17 2018: 1 to AverageGlabella (history) for Comparison beween Cowry shells and Bitcoin
Thu Jun 21 11:54:39 2018: 1 to dalitsairio (history) for [ANN] coinglacier.org | Browser Tools for Bitcoin Cold Storage
Sat Jun 16 17:45:31 2018: 1 to mu_enrico (history) for [Edukasi] Dari Private Key Sampai Ke Bitcoin Address (Untuk Pemula)
Sat Jun 16 09:01:20 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Different sites report different blockchain sizes?
Wed Jun 13 10:46:09 2018: 1 to ir.hn (history) for Proof of Thought (PoT): The Holy Grail has arrived! Only Humans can mine
Fri Jun 8 20:05:50 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Limits of POW
Thu Jun 7 11:05:04 2018: 1 to xtraelv (history) for The most iconic bitcointalk threads. History on Bitcointalk.
Sun Jun 3 06:51:03 2018: 1 to BQ (history) for What are your steps for digital privacy? (here are mine)
Sat Jun 2 17:58:06 2018: 1 to butka (history) for Plausible Deniability: BIP-39 and Electrum Wallet
Thu May 31 11:50:26 2018: 1 to Xynerise (history) for Re: On Segwit not being backwards compatible question
Wed May 30 19:50:09 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: Are there any frameworks for merchants wanting to trade in bitcoin/altcoin?
Mon May 28 17:57:10 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: What does a blockchain look like?
Wed May 23 18:54:14 2018: 1 to laszlo (history) for Pizza for bitcoins?
Tue May 22 19:10:41 2018: 1 to Xynerise (history) for Re: Technical design of Bitcoin
Wed May 16 08:35:24 2018: 1 to Xynerise (history) for Re: What happen when send address that does not exist?
Sat May 12 09:59:28 2018: 2 to kaisa (history) for [Diskusi] Menata Legalitas Cryptocurrency di Indonesia
Thu May 10 16:54:39 2018: 2 to f3tus (history) for Seedshift - Encrypt/decrypt your BIP-39 seed words with a date shift cipher
Tue May 8 20:11:14 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: Send bitcoin to own same wallet's another address require fee?
Thu May 3 20:18:23 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Is Bitcoin upgradeable to support smart contract?
Thu May 3 06:01:36 2018: 1 to butka (history) for From a Random Number to Mnemonic Phrase
Thu Apr 26 18:19:39 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: A critique on the Lightning Network from a regular poster. Long.
Tue Apr 24 18:03:54 2018: 1 to Qoheleth (history) for Re: Resurrecting the Champ: PoW to become Bitmain/Buterin resistant
Mon Apr 16 18:11:29 2018: 1 to Xynerise (history) for Re: Could one say there are at once as many chains as there are miners ?
Thu Apr 12 18:39:19 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: Bitcoin transaction signature
Wed Apr 11 18:34:58 2018: 1 to DannyHamilton (history) for Re: double spending questions
Sat Apr 7 21:11:27 2018: 1 to ranochigo (history) for Re: Understanding Bitcoin's Hashing Function in Simple Terms
Tue Apr 3 19:19:23 2018: 1 to Xynerise (history) for Re: Write text/image in blоckchain of bitcоin
Tue Apr 3 19:08:58 2018: 1 to Xynerise (history) for Re: Lightning network - implementation plan and roadmap or expected sequence ahead?
Sat Mar 31 20:39:00 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: The “26 blocks fork” in April 2013
Thu Mar 29 15:33:20 2018: 1 to hilariousandco (history) for Re: Alt ideas other than merit system
Tue Mar 27 18:46:20 2018: 1 to DannyHamilton (history) for Re: If new version source exist in network, all follow?
Mon Mar 26 21:09:22 2018: 1 to Xynerise (history) for Re: The Lightning Network's penalty system in action
Sat Mar 24 19:08:01 2018: 1 to Heisenberg_Hunter (history) for Re: What is maximum possible number for MAX_MONEY variable?
Fri Mar 23 18:11:08 2018: 1 to starmyc (history) for Re: Private Key doesn't match to bitcoin address
Wed Mar 21 15:41:14 2018: 1 to LeGaulois (history) for 2018 List Bitcoin Mixers Bitcoin Tumblers Websites
Mon Mar 19 15:31:01 2018: 1 to Kogs (history) for Re: What happens when all nodes on the blockchain go offline?
Mon Mar 19 15:24:17 2018: 1 to Jet Cash (history) for Can we have a Steemit sub-board in alts.
Wed Mar 14 17:47:33 2018: 1 to BTCforJoe (history) for Common Q&A about Bitcoin: Non-Technical Edition (Earn Merits)
Tue Mar 13 18:03:18 2018: 1 to b4h4mu7 (history) for Boolberry V2: Efficient Compact Decentralized Anonymous Payments via Ring Sigs
Sun Mar 11 05:19:47 2018: 1 to BTRIC (history) for Re: For Bitcoin to survive in the long term: thoughts?
Sat Mar 10 20:55:05 2018: 1 to hugeblack (history) for deleted post
Thu Mar 8 15:32:35 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: do I need transaction in a blockchain application that is not for cryptocurrency
Thu Mar 1 17:19:58 2018: 1 to DannyHamilton (history) for Re: Is the hashing power of the users insignificant?
Thu Mar 1 05:40:56 2018: 1 to gmaxwell (history) for CoinJoin: Bitcoin privacy for the real world
Tue Feb 27 18:30:25 2018: 1 to theymos (history) for Re: Peter Todd's tweet about the Lightning Network. Not good.
Mon Feb 26 18:45:34 2018: 1 to nullius (history) for Aptitude, the right approach, & “UNIX and C by immersion”
Sun Feb 25 18:08:09 2018: 1 to bob123 (history) for Re: What is pubkey?
Sat Feb 24 18:46:55 2018: 1 to Coin-1 (history) for Re: Is this correct?
Fri Feb 23 04:37:56 2018: 1 to Xynerise (history) for Re: How to handle more than 2k plus number of transactions in 10 minutes
Mon Feb 19 17:30:39 2018: 1 to Wind_FURY (history) for Misconceptions about the Lightning Network
Sun Feb 18 13:22:57 2018: 1 to hatshepsut93 (history) for Re: Do you think Bitcoin need to change it's PoW algorithm?
Sat Feb 17 17:04:42 2018: 1 to aleksej996 (history) for Re: Why was ECDSA encryption chosen?
Fri Feb 16 20:28:42 2018: 1 to bill gator (history) for sMerit Post-Review
Wed Feb 14 07:59:45 2018: 1 to HeRetiK (history) for Re: Bad Code Has Lost $500M of Cryptocurrency in Under a Year
Sun Feb 11 05:32:17 2018: 2 to Carlton Banks (history) for Re: Question about MAST/Merkelized Abstract Syntax Trees
Fri Feb 9 19:55:22 2018: 1 to BitcoinWalletGuy (history) for Blog reviewing Bitcoin Hardware Wallets in-depth (no ads or affiliate links)
Tue Feb 6 19:20:36 2018: 1 to Carlton Banks (history) for Re: Empty Blocks:Good or bad?
Mon Feb 5 19:10:04 2018: 1 to LoyceV (history) for Fees are low, use this opportunity to Consolidate your small inputs!
Mon Feb 5 18:53:54 2018: 1 to DannyHamilton (history) for Re: Is Bitcoin is fully decentralised??
Mon Feb 5 18:44:11 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for Re: About possibility to Sign messages in Segwit address in future
Sat Feb 3 20:50:46 2018: 1 to nullius (history) for Re: [Suggestion] Technical Trust [TT]
Sat Feb 3 20:01:15 2018: 1 to nullius (history) for The Wrong Measure of the Wrong Thing
Sat Feb 3 19:59:09 2018: 1 to nullius (history) for Bitcoin’s Public-Key Security Level
Fri Feb 2 19:19:28 2018: 1 to hatshepsut93 (history) for Cold storage best practices
Fri Feb 2 18:57:06 2018: 1 to OriginTrain (history) for Are most new blockchains centralized?
Wed Jan 31 20:12:42 2018: 1 to Sergio_Demian_Lerner (history) for DagCoin: a cryptocurrency without blocks
Wed Jan 31 19:46:01 2018: 1 to Jet Cash (history) for I've still got 80 sMerit to give away.
Wed Jan 31 19:41:13 2018: 1 to marcotheminer (history) for Newbie All-Day - Ask All Your Bitcoin Questions Here!
Wed Jan 31 19:41:00 2018: 1 to theymos (history) for [Guide] Handling splits: UASFs, BIP148, etc.
Fri Jan 26 19:55:14 2018: 1 to killyou72 (history) for [LIST] USERS THAT ARE ABUSING MERIT SYSTEM
Thu Jan 25 20:46:12 2018: 1 to RGBKey (history) for Re: Don't we need to increase block weight/size?
Thu Jan 25 20:34:27 2018: 1 to achow101 (history) for MuSig: Schnorr Multisig and signature aggregation
Thu Jan 25 19:49:54 2018: 1 to Mitchell (history) for Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns [Last update: 24-Apr-2018]
Thu Jan 25 19:49:07 2018: 1 to CoinATMRadar (history) for CoinATMRadar.com - find the location of Bitcoin ATMs on the map



Received by ETFbitcoin from January 24, 2018 until February 15, 2019


Thu Feb 14 23:20:09 2019: 1 from aliashraf (history)for Re: Need An advice to learn Blockchain.
Thu Feb 14 22:25:56 2019: 1 from leowonderful (history)for Re: Freewallet and Stellar?
Thu Feb 14 19:57:56 2019: 2 from Carlton Banks (history)for Re: Bitcoin Core 0.17.1 Released
Thu Feb 14 11:29:06 2019: 3 from dbshck (history)for Re: [Edukasi] Dari Private Key Sampai Ke Bitcoin Address (Untuk Pemula)
Wed Feb 13 08:45:32 2019: 2 from joniboini (history)for Re: [Edukasi] Dari Private Key Sampai Ke Bitcoin Address (Untuk Pemula)
Wed Feb 13 05:54:42 2019: 2 from pooya87 (history)for Re: Getting incorrect public key (in Java's bitcoin's public/private key generator)
Wed Feb 13 00:02:04 2019: 4 from bones261 (history)for Re: Getting incorrect public key (in Java's bitcoin's public/private key generator)
Tue Feb 12 23:38:43 2019: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: [Edukasi] Dari Private Key Sampai Ke Bitcoin Address (Untuk Pemula)
Tue Feb 12 20:13:52 2019: 1 from Raja_MBZ (history)for Re: Getting incorrect public key (in Java's bitcoin's public/private key generator)
Tue Feb 12 20:12:43 2019: 1 from Raja_MBZ (history)for Re: Getting incorrect public key (in Java's bitcoin's public/private key generator)
Tue Feb 12 04:52:01 2019: 1 from joniboini (history)for Re: Masa Bodoh dengan ETF, Kripto Memiliki Ruang Tersendiri
Sat Feb 9 09:35:06 2019: 1 from JayJuanGee (history)for Re: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source
Fri Feb 8 01:36:29 2019: 1 from bots1 (history)for Re: Masa Bodoh dengan ETF, Kripto Memiliki Ruang Tersendiri
Thu Feb 7 22:16:44 2019: 2 from aliashraf (history)for Re: Submitting CPFP transaction with zero-fee parent
Thu Feb 7 18:37:31 2019: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: Publication of copyright photos without permission (plagiarism), personal data..
Thu Feb 7 07:55:41 2019: 1 from joniboini (history)for Re: Sincerely/Urgently need your help: How to use Bitcoin Parser?
Wed Feb 6 04:58:33 2019: 3 from bots1 (history)for Re: [Diskusi] Cryptocurrency dengan Fiat, Mana yang lebih Anonim?
Tue Feb 5 21:06:23 2019: 4 from bones261 (history)for Re: Can we convert a HEX private key to RSA private key?
Tue Feb 5 20:46:10 2019: 1 from Husna QA (history)for Re: [Diskusi] Cryptocurrency dengan Fiat, Mana yang lebih Anonim?
Tue Feb 5 17:45:31 2019: 4 from dbshck (history)for Re: [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Sun Feb 3 18:18:15 2019: 10 from suchmoon (history)for Re: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source
Sun Feb 3 15:45:09 2019: 1 from DdmrDdmr (history)for Re: Let us devise a Sensible solution to Copy and Paste situation.
Thu Jan 31 14:17:20 2019: 2 from pandukelana2712 (history)for [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Thu Jan 31 12:55:09 2019: 1 from khaled0111 (history)for Re: There should be a public general elections on the DTs
Thu Jan 31 12:50:14 2019: 1 from TMAN (history)for Re: There should be a public general elections on the DTs
Thu Jan 31 12:09:01 2019: 1 from LoyceV (history)for Re: Vanitygen: Vanity bitcoin address generator/miner [v0.22]
Tue Jan 29 21:15:07 2019: 3 from aliashraf (history)for Re: Speed up syncing of bitcoin core when the blockchain becomes colossal
Tue Jan 29 16:17:37 2019: 1 from HeRetiK (history)for Re: Can we convert a HEX private key to RSA private key?
Mon Jan 28 15:04:03 2019: 5 from dbshck (history)for Re: is notifying users about new versions within the wallet a good idea?
Sun Jan 27 21:55:45 2019: 1 from squatter (history)for Re: is notifying users about new versions within the wallet a good idea?
Sun Jan 27 21:55:27 2019: 1 from squatter (history)for Re: is notifying users about new versions within the wallet a good idea?
Sun Jan 27 14:30:08 2019: 5 from dbshck (history)for Re: [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Sun Jan 27 13:12:06 2019: 2 from joniboini (history)for Re: [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Sun Jan 27 04:41:09 2019: 1 from pooya87 (history)for Re: is notifying users about new versions within the wallet a good idea?
Sun Jan 27 00:14:43 2019: 1 from o_e_l_e_o (history)for Re: is notifying users about new versions within the wallet a good idea?
Sat Jan 26 19:35:48 2019: 1 from Pmalek (history)for Re: is notifying users about new versions within the wallet a good idea?
Sat Jan 26 11:24:16 2019: 1 from HeRetiK (history)for Re: is notifying users about new versions within the wallet a good idea?
Sat Jan 26 01:59:45 2019: 5 from dbshck (history)for [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Fri Jan 25 23:36:18 2019: 1 from r_f_n (history)for [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Fri Jan 25 06:40:25 2019: 1 from pooya87 (history)for Re: Lightning Network: Can it be the next level of business form?
Fri Jan 25 02:48:22 2019: 1 from bones261 (history)for Re: Lightning Network: Can it be the next level of business form?
Tue Jan 22 00:59:14 2019: 4 from dbshck (history)for Re: [DISKUSI] Transaction Per Second
Tue Jan 22 00:57:41 2019: 4 from dbshck (history)for Re: [DISKUSI] Transaction Per Second
Mon Jan 21 23:48:54 2019: 1 from Husna QA (history)for Re: [DISKUSI] Transaction Per Second
Mon Jan 21 14:59:03 2019: 1 from Husna QA (history)for Re: [DISKUSI] Transaction Per Second
Mon Jan 21 14:38:10 2019: 4 from dbshck (history)for Re: Quantum Computing and Bitcoin
Mon Jan 21 13:50:21 2019: 2 from paxmao (history)for Re: Critque my solutions for quantum computers and EDCSA
Mon Jan 21 13:43:34 2019: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: [DISKUSI] Transaction Per Second
Mon Jan 21 06:29:02 2019: 4 from dbshck (history)for Re: What happened to all of the anonymity exchanges?
Fri Jan 18 06:15:20 2019: 4 from dbshck (history)for Re: Convert priv key to compressed public key
Fri Jan 18 05:09:59 2019: 4 from dbshck (history)for Re: Please raise the block size limit
Fri Jan 18 00:27:13 2019: 1 from khaled0111 (history)for Re: Please raise the block size limit
Thu Jan 17 15:37:38 2019: 4 from dbshck (history)for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Thu Jan 17 04:38:10 2019: 3 from Welsh (history)for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Wed Jan 16 02:58:49 2019: 2 from bones261 (history)for Re: Restore wallet from recovered data from the phone (android 4.4.2)
Mon Jan 14 23:29:54 2019: 2 from aliashraf (history)for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Mon Jan 14 23:14:01 2019: 1 from mixoftix (history)for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Sat Jan 12 21:12:35 2019: 4 from bones261 (history)for Re: inbuilt transaction type in bitcoin to improve scalability massively?
Sat Jan 12 02:05:50 2019: 1 from bones261 (history)for Re: Bitcoin Protocol/Ecosystem Stack Infographic (feedback wanted)
Sat Jan 12 01:06:29 2019: 1 from khaled0111 (history)for Re: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source
Fri Jan 11 21:10:59 2019: 2 from suchmoon (history)for Re: [self-moderated] Report unmerited good posts to Merit Source
Fri Jan 11 21:10:22 2019: 3 from suchmoon (history)for Re: Bitcoin Protocol/Ecosystem Stack Infographic (feedback wanted)
Thu Jan 10 20:11:36 2019: 1 from stomachgrowls (history)for Re: Fomero.com >> Leading Double-spend tool for blockchain-related projects in 2019
Thu Jan 10 05:12:51 2019: 1 from joniboini (history)for Re: Ethereum Anti-ASIC fork, is it the right time for bitcoin too?
Mon Jan 7 22:20:09 2019: 1 from khaled0111 (history)for Re: Storing data in bitcoin blockchain
Mon Jan 7 21:39:05 2019: 1 from KingZee (history)for Re: Infinite addresses using a single private key?
Mon Jan 7 07:50:20 2019: 1 from reactorjuno (history)for Re: How to handle fragmentation and later reunification?
Mon Jan 7 01:31:13 2019: 2 from mikeywith (history)for Re: some basic questions for full node setup
Sun Jan 6 21:20:37 2019: 2 from The Pharmacist (history)for Re: Attention Theymos: This is a sMerit holdup! Hands in the air!
Sun Jan 6 18:41:17 2019: 3 from Welsh (history)for Re: Videos of people trying to use Bitcoin for retail purchases
Sun Jan 6 07:07:01 2019: 3 from dbshck (history)for Re: Videos of people trying to use Bitcoin for retail purchases
Sun Jan 6 06:55:27 2019: 4 from dbshck (history)for Re: [INFO] Meningkatnya Serangan Phising Electrum
Sat Jan 5 16:56:47 2019: 1 from vapourminer (history)for Re: How Will quantum computing affect BTC security and mining.
Sat Jan 5 11:25:34 2019: 3 from LoyceV (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Sat Jan 5 11:25:34 2019: 1 from LoyceV (history)for Re: Old bitcoin wallet.dat files needed
Wed Jan 2 23:00:53 2019: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: On chain scaling
Wed Jan 2 22:37:25 2019: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: How to handle fragmentation and later reunification?
Wed Jan 2 10:17:33 2019: 1 from khaled0111 (history)for Re: On chain scaling
Tue Jan 1 23:31:56 2019: 1 from paxmao (history)for Re: Linux without windows
Fri Dec 28 10:28:17 2018: 1 from roycilik (history)for Re: [INFO] Meningkatnya Serangan Phising Electrum
Fri Dec 28 08:24:13 2018: 1 from MonsterV (history)for Re: [INFO] Meningkatnya Serangan Phising Electrum
Fri Dec 28 07:27:15 2018: 1 from joniboini (history)for Re: [INFO] Meningkatnya Serangan Phising Electrum
Fri Dec 28 07:21:02 2018: 1 from Husna QA (history)for Re: [INFO] Meningkatnya Serangan Phising Electrum
Fri Dec 28 07:01:57 2018: 1 from abhiseshakana (history)for Re: [INFO] Meningkatnya Serangan Phising Electrum
Fri Dec 28 06:39:11 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: [INFO] Meningkatnya Serangan Phising Electrum
Wed Dec 26 22:56:57 2018: 1 from HeRetiK (history)for Re: Bitcoin Wallet Privacy
Mon Dec 24 15:54:57 2018: 1 from Welsh (history)for Re: Battle between giant gaming distributors Steam and Epic Games
Sun Dec 23 18:12:42 2018: 1 from Jet Cash (history)for Re: which is the best and safest bitcoin wallet??
Sun Dec 23 05:13:35 2018: 1 from pooya87 (history)for Re: Lightning Network records are booming
Sat Dec 22 07:21:13 2018: 3 from dbshck (history)for Re: [DISKUSI] [TANYA] Korelasi Teknologi Blockchain dengan Revolusi Industri 4.0
Fri Dec 21 22:57:23 2018: 1 from OgNasty (history)for deleted post
Fri Dec 21 11:10:45 2018: 1 from DdmrDdmr (history)for Re: Let us devise a Sensible solution to Copy and Paste situation.
Thu Dec 20 21:02:07 2018: 1 from paxmao (history)for Re: Artificial neural network VS Bitcoin Address.
Thu Dec 20 02:09:57 2018: 1 from squatter (history)for Re: Bitcoin Transaction Through Smoke Signal
Tue Dec 18 14:16:54 2018: 2 from dbshck (history)for Re: Wallet locked 131BTC for help
Mon Dec 17 21:17:10 2018: 1 from LoyceV (history)for Re: Easy cold storage with Tails Linux, and Electrum for newbies
Mon Dec 17 20:32:15 2018: 1 from mixoftix (history)for Re: A new idea for node reward
Mon Dec 17 12:49:14 2018: 1 from joniboini (history)for Re: [DISKUSI] [TANYA] Korelasi Teknologi Blockchain dengan Revolusi Industri 4.0
Sun Dec 16 18:45:05 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: [DISKUSI] [TANYA] Korelasi Teknologi Blockchain dengan Revolusi Industri 4.0
Sun Dec 16 09:08:00 2018: 2 from aliashraf (history)for Re: A "stable" coin mechanism with no oracle or peg
Sun Dec 16 07:00:00 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: A "stable" coin mechanism with no oracle or peg
Sat Dec 15 23:13:32 2018: 2 from paxmao (history)for Re: Bitcoin fractional banking?
Sat Dec 15 15:17:35 2018: 1 from OmegaStarScream (history)for Re: Free C# Cryptocurrency Library - Query Blockchain APIs and Exchanges
Thu Dec 13 17:33:00 2018: 1 from darosior (history)for Re: Satoshi Client. Network Traffic with No Peers
Thu Dec 13 14:25:03 2018: 1 from JusticeForYou (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Wed Dec 12 22:47:33 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: Is it possible to run a full node without verifying the whole blockchain?
Wed Dec 12 15:25:38 2018: 3 from dbshck (history)for Re: Are ASIC miners very noisy? I would like to buy...
Tue Dec 11 17:40:55 2018: 1 from Welsh (history)for Re: Bitcoin transaction versus bitcoin mining
Tue Dec 11 17:28:16 2018: 3 from Welsh (history)for Re: Human readable addresses
Tue Dec 11 17:26:48 2018: 3 from Welsh (history)for Re: 51% attack vulnerability could be more possible than ever, here's why.
Tue Dec 11 13:25:20 2018: 1 from vapourminer (history)for Re: Conversation with the hacker who stole funds from us
Tue Dec 11 09:41:35 2018: 1 from LoyceV (history)for Re: Conversation with the hacker who stole funds from us
Sun Dec 9 05:33:15 2018: 1 from bones261 (history)for Re: which is the best and safest bitcoin wallet??
Sun Dec 9 01:00:50 2018: 1 from acarli (history)for Re: 51% attack vulnerability could be more possible than ever, here's why.
Sat Dec 8 21:45:12 2018: 2 from Welsh (history)for Re: 51% attack vulnerability could be more possible than ever, here's why.
Sat Dec 8 20:36:53 2018: 2 from Vod (history)for Re: 51% attack vulnerability could be more possible than ever, here's why.
Sat Dec 8 17:37:49 2018: 2 from Vod (history)for Re: Merit requirement should be proportional to activity/bounty stakes
Sat Dec 8 14:59:47 2018: 4 from dbshck (history)for Re: [Info] Data Estimasi, Sirkulasi BTC & Reward Mining BTC yang masih tersisa
Sat Dec 8 08:58:22 2018: 1 from Veleor (history)for Re: Merit requirement should be proportional to activity/bounty stakes
Sat Dec 8 08:53:48 2018: 2 from Jet Cash (history)for Re: Merit requirement should be proportional to activity/bounty stakes
Fri Dec 7 06:53:31 2018: 1 from JayJuanGee (history)for Re: Lightning Network Discussion Thread
Fri Dec 7 06:53:22 2018: 1 from JayJuanGee (history)for Re: Lightning Network Discussion Thread
Thu Dec 6 10:39:53 2018: 1 from HeRetiK (history)for Re: Bitcoin transaction versus bitcoin mining
Thu Dec 6 10:39:35 2018: 1 from HeRetiK (history)for Re: Bitcoin transaction versus bitcoin mining
Tue Dec 4 09:56:35 2018: 1 from mixoftix (history)for Re: Shahin Go-Round, a new approach to green blockchains..
Thu Nov 29 09:19:17 2018: 1 from bob123 (history)for Re: BITCOIN Hacking University - Let's Begin
Mon Nov 26 22:46:29 2018: 1 from HeRetiK (history)for Re: Is it possible for the block chain records to be compressed and rebased?
Mon Nov 26 14:38:21 2018: 1 from o_e_l_e_o (history)for Re: Censorship on BCT software forum is a joke.
Sun Nov 25 23:13:19 2018: 1 from xtraelv (history)for Re: Censorship on BCT software forum is a joke.
Sun Nov 25 19:02:37 2018: 2 from bones261 (history)for Re: Censorship on BCT software forum is a joke.
Sun Nov 25 16:59:05 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for deleted post
Sun Nov 25 16:52:38 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: How many tx/second can we handle now?
Sun Nov 25 08:04:25 2018: 2 from bones261 (history)for Re: Quantum Computing and Bitcoin
Sat Nov 24 17:03:09 2018: 2 from butka (history)for Re: How many tx/second can we handle now?
Sat Nov 24 15:52:51 2018: 2 from Vod (history)for Re: How many tx/second can we handle now?
Sat Nov 24 09:37:37 2018: 3 from dbshck (history)for Re: How many tx/second can we handle now?
Fri Nov 23 09:07:43 2018: 3 from dbshck (history)for Re: 2038 year problem: does it have an impact on bitcoin?
Thu Nov 22 20:52:06 2018: 1 from LeGaulois (history)for Re: 2038 year problem: does it have an impact on bitcoin?
Thu Nov 22 17:45:10 2018: 1 from bones261 (history)for Re: Plans of attack for bitcoin?
Thu Nov 22 16:52:08 2018: 1 from aliashraf (history)for Re: Save Bitcoin Discussion subforum
Thu Nov 22 03:21:33 2018: 2 from bones261 (history)for Re: 2038 year problem: does it have an impact on bitcoin?
Thu Nov 22 01:02:26 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: 2038 year problem: does it have an impact on bitcoin?
Wed Nov 21 23:03:17 2018: 2 from theymos (history)for Re: 2038 year problem: does it have an impact on bitcoin?
Wed Nov 21 20:19:06 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: [Info] Data Estimasi, Sirkulasi BTC & Reward Mining BTC yang masih tersisa
Wed Nov 21 07:25:53 2018: 2 from dbshck (history)for Re: In case of a 51% attack, can the damage be reverted?
Wed Nov 21 04:02:50 2018: 2 from bones261 (history)for Re: In case of a 51% attack, can the damage be reverted?
Tue Nov 20 15:42:00 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: In case of a 51% attack, can the damage be reverted?
Tue Nov 20 11:02:29 2018: 2 from paxmao (history)for Re: Will Android become a true OS for a desktop computer?
Sat Nov 17 20:32:24 2018: 2 from aliashraf (history)for Re: Dead man's switch
Sat Nov 17 18:17:06 2018: 2 from bones261 (history)for Re: Bitcoin Scaling Solution Without Lightning Network...
Sat Nov 17 04:50:10 2018: 2 from bones261 (history)for Re: Bitcoin Scaling Solution Without Lightning Network...
Thu Nov 15 23:10:47 2018: 2 from paxmao (history)for Re: "The Blockchain Lie"
Thu Nov 15 20:06:42 2018: 1 from pebwindkraft (history)for Re: Dead man's switch
Thu Nov 15 12:30:25 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: Add Altcoin Development section
Wed Nov 14 19:12:27 2018: 2 from aliashraf (history)for Re: Detecting when a private key has been swept
Wed Nov 14 17:48:03 2018: 1 from Don Pedro Dinero (history)for Re: Ways of transacting with bitcoin must be unified.
Tue Nov 13 19:06:49 2018: 1 from Don Pedro Dinero (history)for Re: Ways of transacting with bitcoin must be unified.
Sun Nov 11 10:59:03 2018: 1 from dbshck (history)for Re: Your Ideology Affects You what Tokens to Support?
Sun Nov 11 05:21:23 2018: 5 from DarkStar_ (history)for Re: Someone says about "running your own full node" but..
Fri Nov 9 09:10:56 2018: 3 from dbshck (history)for Re: Top upcoming proposals
Fri Nov 9 09:04:44 2018: 2 from dbshck (history)for Re: Someone says about "running your own full node" but..
Fri Nov 9 01:32:10 2018: 1 from bitmover (history)for Re: The Birth of Ethereum
Thu Nov 8 17:06:47 2018: 1 from jvdp (history)for Re: Bitsgap.com Signature Campaign. Full Members+ Accepted!
Thu Nov 8 13:07:08 2018: 1 from MadGamer (history)for Re: Top upcoming proposals
Thu Nov 8 01:19:04 2018: 1 from HCP (history)for Re: NOT ENOUGHT SPACE IN MY MAC
Mon Nov 5 15:49:12 2018: 2 from dbshck (history)for Re: Btc transaction with camoufled outputs
Mon Nov 5 12:21:07 2018: 1 from abhiseshakana (history)for Re: [Share] Warung Makan Dengan Pembayaran Cyrptocurrency
Sun Nov 4 22:13:15 2018: 1 from arulbero (history)for Re: How does bitcoin store the utxo set?
Fri Nov 2 05:30:59 2018: 1 from krishnapramod (history)for Re: Reporter Statistics
Thu Nov 1 12:21:12 2018: 1 from hilariousandco (history)for Re: POWERFUL SUGGESTION TO FURTHER IMPROVE BITCOINTALK FORUM
Thu Nov 1 11:55:40 2018: 2 from Vod (history)for Re: POWERFUL SUGGESTION TO FURTHER IMPROVE BITCOINTALK FORUM
Thu Nov 1 10:40:21 2018: 1 from hilariousetc (history)for Re: KYC for New Forum Registrants
Thu Nov 1 09:36:44 2018: 1 from bob123 (history)for Re: Flaws in LN (Lightning Network).
Mon Oct 29 07:50:05 2018: 5 from Lauda (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Sat Oct 27 13:32:13 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: [Share] Warung Makan Dengan Pembayaran Cyrptocurrency
Sat Oct 27 12:09:02 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: [Share] Warung Makan Dengan Pembayaran Cyrptocurrency
Wed Oct 24 02:55:52 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: Proof of waiting better than proof of stake and proof of work
Tue Oct 23 18:07:07 2018: 3 from dbshck (history)for Re: [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Mon Oct 22 10:47:25 2018: 2 from dbshck (history)for Re: [Guide] Tidak Punya Hardware Wallet? Yuk Buat Offline Wallet
Mon Oct 22 10:47:10 2018: 2 from dbshck (history)for Re: [Guide] Tidak Punya Hardware Wallet? Yuk Buat Offline Wallet
Mon Oct 22 10:16:03 2018: 2 from dbshck (history)for Re: New Goldman Sachs stable coin. Tether doomed?
Mon Oct 22 06:24:20 2018: 2 from bones261 (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Sun Oct 21 17:56:15 2018: 1 from vapourminer (history)for [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Sat Oct 20 09:46:03 2018: 2 from theymos (history)for Re: KYC for New Forum Registrants
Sat Oct 20 06:36:40 2018: 2 from bones261 (history)for Re: KYC for New Forum Registrants
Sat Oct 20 06:34:54 2018: 2 from bones261 (history)for Re: KYC for New Forum Registrants
Thu Oct 18 11:18:14 2018: 1 from mocacinno (history)for Re: Decrypt sha 512
Wed Oct 17 16:27:33 2018: 1 from paxmao (history)for Re: Theymos should consider guidelines for bounty managers. (Here is draft)
Mon Oct 15 17:56:33 2018: 1 from dbshck (history)for Re: Banyaknya Plagiarisme
Mon Oct 15 11:32:43 2018: 1 from HeRetiK (history)for Re: How to increase bitcoin data storing size? Bitcoin colored coin?
Mon Oct 15 05:15:26 2018: 1 from krishnapramod (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Sun Oct 14 20:26:38 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: Decrypt sha 512
Sun Oct 14 07:41:16 2018: 1 from Alizaind (history)for Re: [INFO] Dandelion - protokol untuk menyembunyikan asal mula transaksi
Sun Oct 14 07:41:00 2018: 2 from dbshck (history)for Re: Is Bitcoin infrastructure too Chinese? What should be done technically?
Sat Oct 13 20:38:27 2018: 1 from kaisa (history)for [INFO] Dandelion - protokol untuk menyembunyikan asal mula transaksi
Sat Oct 13 17:51:52 2018: 1 from manjiLocked (history)for Re: [INFO] Dandelion - protokol untuk menyembunyikan asal mula transaksi
Sat Oct 13 17:21:24 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: [INFO] Dandelion - protokol untuk menyembunyikan asal mula transaksi
Sat Oct 13 15:44:44 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for [INFO] Dandelion - protokol untuk menyembunyikan asal mula transaksi
Sat Oct 13 15:17:43 2018: 5 from dbshck (history)for [INFO] Dandelion - protokol untuk menyembunyikan asal mula transaksi
Sat Oct 13 15:17:06 2018: 5 from dbshck (history)for [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Fri Oct 12 19:56:24 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: Securing an Alt-Chain by Proof of Bitcoin Payment
Wed Oct 10 21:09:27 2018: 2 from aliashraf (history)for Re: Is Bitcoin infrastructure too Chinese? What should be done technically?
Wed Oct 10 17:24:50 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: [Guide] Tidak Punya Hardware Wallet? Yuk Buat Offline Wallet
Wed Oct 10 11:06:53 2018: 1 from talkbitcoin (history)for Re: Transaction Per Second
Tue Oct 9 12:09:24 2018: 1 from joniboini (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Tue Oct 9 08:11:10 2018: 4 from dbshck (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Tue Oct 9 06:05:31 2018: 3 from mu_enrico (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Tue Oct 9 00:30:20 2018: 5 from TMAN (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Mon Oct 8 23:24:30 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Mon Oct 8 22:30:34 2018: 1 from LeGaulois (history)for ETFbitcoin's merit source application
Mon Oct 8 14:33:47 2018: 1 from paxmao (history)for Re: New Zealand "Digital Strip Search"
Sun Oct 7 19:17:55 2018: 1 from manjiLocked (history)for Re: [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Sun Oct 7 19:12:56 2018: 1 from abhiseshakana (history)for Re: [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Sat Oct 6 14:48:48 2018: 2 from Jet Cash (history)for Re: How to take proper backup
Fri Oct 5 13:43:37 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Fri Oct 5 11:08:33 2018: 1 from mocacinno (history)for Re: Transfer status Local
Thu Oct 4 09:27:58 2018: 1 from r1s2g3 (history)for [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Thu Oct 4 09:27:58 2018: 1 from r1s2g3 (history)for [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Thu Oct 4 00:43:50 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: Lightning Network Discussion Thread
Mon Oct 1 10:30:48 2018: 1 from HeRetiK (history)for [Discussion] Dandelion - A protocol to hide transaction origin
Mon Oct 1 07:56:20 2018: 5 from trinaldao (history)for [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Sat Sep 29 11:12:58 2018: 2 from joniboini (history)for [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Sat Sep 29 08:27:11 2018: 1 from Husna QA (history)for [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Sat Sep 29 06:55:59 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Sat Sep 29 02:26:29 2018: 1 from dbshck (history)for [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Sat Sep 29 02:26:05 2018: 4 from dbshck (history)for [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Fri Sep 28 21:47:51 2018: 1 from abhiseshakana (history)for [INFO][GUIDE] Waktunya menggunakan SegWit address/wallet
Fri Sep 28 18:14:31 2018: 1 from dbshck (history)for Re: Wallet for newbies or small bitcoiners
Fri Sep 28 10:20:27 2018: 1 from iasenko (history)for Re: Create a specific address (not vanity address)
Thu Sep 27 17:06:13 2018: 1 from Welsh (history)for Re: Looking for an analyzer tool for blockchain
Mon Sep 24 10:50:31 2018: 1 from LoyceV (history)for Re: BTC address given, but BCH funds sent
Mon Sep 24 03:04:23 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: Bitcointalk need AI to control comments?
Sat Sep 22 18:12:04 2018: 3 from btc4peace (history)for Re: Create a specific address (not vanity address)
Sat Sep 22 03:27:43 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: THEME FOR THEYMOS
Fri Sep 21 09:58:35 2018: 2 from dadach (history)for Re: bitcoin core client blocked on my network
Thu Sep 20 20:08:42 2018: 1 from LoyceV (history)for Re: LoyceV's deMerit source application
Thu Sep 20 18:33:06 2018: 1 from bones261 (history)for Re: Looking for an analyzer tool for blockchain
Tue Sep 18 15:22:20 2018: 1 from mocacinno (history)for Re: I want to use mobile data for Bitcoin related web pages
Tue Sep 18 08:38:55 2018: 1 from NeuroticFish (history)for Re: Are Blocks in blockchain are indexed ?
Sun Sep 16 18:22:14 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: Blockchain based online portal
Tue Sep 11 01:00:26 2018: 2 from Quickseller (history)for Re: Total Number of full nodes operating. Less than 10k.
Mon Sep 10 17:43:55 2018: 1 from bomberb17 (history)for Re: Data history for mined blocks
Thu Sep 6 16:19:15 2018: 4 from suchmoon (history)for Re: Mining reward "stealing" attack
Thu Sep 6 14:10:26 2018: 1 from TheArchaeologist (history)for Re: Possible bug in decoderawtransaction in 16.02?
Thu Aug 30 12:06:00 2018: 2 from TimeTeller (history)for Re: A new consensus that promises high levels of security (PoH)
Wed Aug 29 09:46:55 2018: 1 from Coin-1 (history)for Re: Why can Core not Scale at a 0.X% for blocksize in the S-Curve f(X)
Mon Aug 27 00:29:23 2018: 1 from friends1980 (history)for Re: Bitcoin ETF, Is it really needed?
Fri Aug 24 00:59:48 2018: 2 from TimeTeller (history)for Re: How to make sure that new dapps are not scams?
Thu Aug 23 18:56:50 2018: 1 from achow101 (history)for Re: Bitcoin Block time
Sun Aug 19 03:35:35 2018: 7 from suchmoon (history)for deleted post
Mon Aug 13 23:13:10 2018: 7 from suchmoon (history)for Re: How do these Bitcoin transactions confirm so quickly?
Tue Aug 7 22:13:30 2018: 1 from LeGaulois (history)for Re: Up to Two-Thirds of Bitcoin Transactions Have No Economic Value
Sat Aug 4 09:59:18 2018: 1 from theymos (history)for Re: Is the BCH (fake Bitcoin) Bitcoin Cash wallet free of viruses?
Tue Jul 24 21:59:04 2018: 1 from ImHash (history)for deleted post
Wed Jul 18 00:57:49 2018: 1 from bob123 (history)for Re: Why can Core not Scale at a 0.X% for blocksize in the S-Curve f(X)
Sat Jul 14 11:13:54 2018: 2 from Jet Cash (history)for Re: Recovering Old Bitcoin QT Wallet Question
Wed Jul 4 12:39:45 2018: 1 from mu_enrico (history)for Re: Bitcoin lightning nodes, 240% per year? What am I missing
Thu Jun 28 23:53:14 2018: 1 from paxmao (history)for Re: The next generation of crypto storage.
Tue Jun 26 18:02:47 2018: 1 from DdmrDdmr (history)for Re: Bitcoin vs the top 100coins/tokens. Why do they behave the same?
Tue Jun 26 11:37:39 2018: 1 from Welsh (history)for Re: Why do some people believe that only the nodes miners run matter?
Sat Jun 23 02:58:56 2018: 1 from Welsh (history)for Re: What does a blockchain look like?
Sun Jun 17 22:52:16 2018: 1 from paxmao (history)for Re: Monero Leaks
Thu Jun 14 00:03:58 2018: 1 from paxmao (history)for Re: Microsoft or Google - who should own GitHub
Mon Jun 11 11:52:16 2018: 1 from paxmao (history)for Re: Would you accept and Artificial Intelligence as a member of the forum?
Wed May 30 17:23:07 2018: 2 from paxmao (history)for Re: Nodes could be overrun by invaders if this continues...
Wed May 30 02:10:23 2018: 1 from bones261 (history)for Re: Cost of 51% Attack $2,270,712,250.38 (rindex.io)
Mon May 21 00:38:53 2018: 1 from ebliever (history)for Re: LN: Bitcoin could theoretically scale beyond VISA.
Sun May 20 13:43:17 2018: 1 from funsponge (history)for Re: Blockchain and Data Protection laws
Thu May 17 17:33:32 2018: 2 from paxmao (history)for Re: Any knowledgable thoughts on how to create a healthy environment for ICOs?
Sun May 13 18:10:57 2018: 2 from suchmoon (history)for Re: What address type should I choose? Segwit?
Fri May 11 21:17:04 2018: 2 from RodeoX (history)for Re: There will be a global cryptocurrency, but not bitcoin says EX Goldman Sachs
Sun May 6 13:52:15 2018: 1 from davis196 (history)for Re: The Lightning Network might be Satoshi's original vision?
Tue May 1 18:43:31 2018: 1 from paxmao (history)for Re: Resurrecting the Champ: PoW to become Bitmain/Buterin resistant
Mon Apr 30 13:00:37 2018: 2 from Xynerise (history)for Re: Any timeframes for full Lightning Network implementation?
Mon Apr 9 21:02:00 2018: 1 from suchmoon (history)for deleted post
Sat Apr 7 15:25:18 2018: 2 from MoonJeina (history)for Re: Lost private key.
Fri Apr 6 00:21:34 2018: 1 from DarkStar_ (history)for Re: Bitcoin smart contracts
Wed Apr 4 19:06:25 2018: 1 from LoyceV (history)for Re: I was just offered a merit trade-off
Fri Mar 30 06:10:56 2018: 1 from Choii (history)for Re: How to handle more than 2k plus number of transactions in 10 minutes
Thu Mar 29 15:46:06 2018: 1 from Jet Cash (history)for Re: Upgrade my Win 10 notebook with HDD to Linux with SSD
Mon Mar 19 23:38:14 2018: 1 from paxmao (history)for Re: What is the biggest problem for crypto.
Tue Mar 13 17:36:02 2018: 2 from Vod (history)for Re: MIXING inside the Blockchain
Sun Mar 11 20:13:01 2018: 2 from ebliever (history)for deleted post
Sat Mar 10 21:20:30 2018: 1 from eminemcookie (history)for Re: will XRP overtake BTC in 10 MONTHS TIME ?
Tue Mar 6 08:24:41 2018: 1 from BTCforJoe (history)for Re: Joe's Signatureless Challenge: Win $25 ($10 for 2nd) + 8 Merits every week!
Sat Mar 3 14:55:42 2018: 1 from eP (history)for Re: Will SegWit be enough to reduce fees?
Wed Feb 28 11:05:52 2018: 1 from Cacingkemi (history)for Re: Blockchain with password support - Is it possible?
Fri Feb 23 13:20:42 2018: 1 from isen99ono (history)for [NEWS/INFO] Hati-hati jika jual/beli Bitcoin dengan cara COD
Fri Feb 23 13:08:33 2018: 1 from LeGaulois (history)for Re: Bulletproofs and SNARK
Fri Feb 23 11:29:40 2018: 3 from numanoid (history)for [NEWS/INFO] Hati-hati jika jual/beli Bitcoin dengan cara COD
Fri Feb 23 07:45:09 2018: 1 from Xynerise (history)for Re: How to handle more than 2k plus number of transactions in 10 minutes
Fri Feb 16 23:01:58 2018: 1 from akamit (history)for Re: Does blockchain.info keeps my private key?
Fri Feb 16 09:01:29 2018: 1 from hilda483 (history)for Re: 2-Factor Authentication
Fri Feb 16 06:14:13 2018: 1 from pooya87 (history)for Re: Does blockchain.info keeps my private key?
Thu Feb 15 10:40:03 2018: 1 from krishnapramod (history)for Re: Does blockchain.info keeps my private key?
Tue Feb 6 19:26:17 2018: 1 from buytheeffinD (history)for Re: Think Twice Before Answer It!
Thu Feb 1 23:26:09 2018: 1 from RomanPetrush (history)for Re: 2-Factor Authentication
Mon Jan 29 20:54:09 2018: 1 from mprep (history)for Re: The scaling solution